Chapter 22

:)

Chapter 22

Nash POV

-hospital-

"Char- umm, Lacey Lowe." I say.

"Are ya'll family?" the nurse asks us with a thick southern accent.

"No we're really close friends. Her family isn't actually around anymore..." I say pointing to the 4 of us. (Jack G, Cameron, Nash, Matthew."

"Alrighty then she's up in Floor 4 room 3B." she says typing into the computer.

"Uh thanks." I say running to the elevator. I run inside and tap 'Floor 4' and wait impatiently. I know Lacey said that she doesn't want us to be together but I really do care about her and I still love her...

Matthew POV

I run inside Lacey's room. I felt like a piece of shit for going crazy on her...

Jack gilinsky POV

"Seems like Lacey has woke up with amnesia,"(a/n: get it😏😏 no? okay...) "She lost her memory and she doesn't remember anything, we don't know when she'll get her memory back but we're going to run some tests, don't confuse her or anything." the doctor says as he flips through his clipboard.

Lacey POV

The doctor said Lacey so I guess my name is Lacey. In front of the doctor was 4 guys, they seemed very very familiar but I couldn't make a name out of it. A guy with black hair came over to me.

I start giggling, "Can I touch your eyebrows?" I ask him and he nods.

Then a guy with blue eyes came up to me. "You probably don't remember me but," he starts as he leans toward my ear, "I still love you..." he whispers into my ear as he softly kisses my cheek.

Next a guy with light brown hair came up to me. "I liked you..." he only says that and walks back.

Lastly a guy with light brown hair and hazel brown eyes came up to me and kissed my lips. "I'm so sorry..."

The kiss felt really weird not good weird or bad weird it was just weird...

Then they all left the room as i lied there clueless of what they were all saying.

:)

(a/n: so basically my crushes best friend said, "A lot of girls like 'bob' (his name is actually not bob) but bob doesn't like them, bob likes you."

And my crush is so frickin popular like girls huddle and talk around him like he's Nash Grier. )

:)

Gone (magcon fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें