Chapter 17: Cute Texts <3

New cover😊

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey POV

"Yeah that girl."

"How the fuck did he find out?" Michelle asks me.

"Well he said you shouldn't put your diary on your drawer or some shit." I tell her.

"What did you even write in it?" she asks me pulling her hair up in a ponytail.

"It was only one page from when we started moving in here......"

Dear Diary,

This is stupid that I'm writing in a diary but, I had my hair dyed and I have blue contacts now, I don't look anything like Charlotte. I'm Lacey now. No Nash or Cameron now. I can live happily...

-

We got in the car and drove to the nearest Starbucks we could find and walk inside. I tell Michelle what to order as I sit down at a circular table. I examine the room as my eyes land on my...MOM?!?

She was carrying a little baby with blonde hair and brown eyes, beside her was a girl with orange hair and purple eyes. She looked about 15. The girl was chewing on her hair nervously and playing with the sleeves of her jacket. Then I remembered, every summer we go to the Golden Gate Bridge. Then a guy walked and kissed my mom, he had blonde hair and brown eyes he played around with the boy while handing the cup to the girl with purple eyes. She smiled at him while nibbling the straw. I don't get it, it's been 1 year and my mom has a family and everything! Did she forget about me? Theres only one way to find out.

I wait for Michelle to come over with our drinks. I take out the straw and walk over to my mom. I 'accidentally' spill the drink on her.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!!!" I say grabbing napkins and wiping the tea off of her.

"It's alright." she says calmly as she studies my face. "Huh."

"Pardon?" I ask her as I stand up.

"You just look a lot like...nevermind." she says nodding her head.

"Let's go." says my mom as she leaves wit her new 'family'

"Why'd you do that?" Michelle asks me as she pushes the door.

"That lady was my mom." I say following her out.

"Your sister has nice eyes." She says as she points to my moms 'family' across the parking lot.

"She's not my sister! I don't have a dad because he left us for a male model when I was 8, and my 'little brother' died because my mom had a miscarriage when I was 6, that's why I'm a only child." I yell fuming by now.

"Sorry." Michelle says as she sits in the passenger seat.

*SKIP TO A HOTEL THEY FOUND*

"Looks cozy." Michelle says as he looks at the hotel.

"Good enough." I say as I run my eyes and yawn.

*SKIP TO THE ROOMS*

I slide the card into the door and it opens. I run and jump onto the bed and quickly take out my phone. I scroll through twitter as something pops into my head.

"Michelle!" I scream.

"What?" she says as she's walks out of the bathroom.

"Do you ever wa-" I get cut off by my phone ringing. I check my phone.

Texts:

MattieBoo🙊💕: Babe😒

Lacey💕😍: Whatt?

MattieBoo🙊💕: I can't fall asleep....come cuddle with me!!😊

Lacey💕😍: *insert Lacey sleeping on a bed alone here* I'm right here☺️😜😘

MattieBoo🙊💕: Aw gotta go, the event is tmmr. u coming right?

Lacey💕😍: of course!😘 cya tmmr

I close my phone and lay on the bed and drift to sleep.

**************************

New cover!

What do you think'll happen when she goes to magcon?

Well Idek yet

Bye guys!

:)

:(