Chapter 29: Lets party until we lose our minds...

Lacey POV
We were back in San Fransisco. The boys said that there was a wild party downtown and we decided to crash it.
There was loud music and teenagers grinding on each other, making out, drinking, and way more stuff.
Cameron slipped his arm around my waist as I got the goosebumps. I follow the rest of the boys. Later on they separate and Cameron still had his arm around my waist but I didn't mind.
"I'm going to get us some drinks." he winks at me as I wait in the kitchen. I smile at some random people. Some guys walked by with cat calls and dog whistles. I ignored them.
Cameron came with some drinks. He handed me a red solo cup with some clear liquid in it.
"What is it?" I ask him.
"I don't know. Everyone wanted some of it." He shrugged as he took a tiny sip of it.
I take a tiny sip. It burned my throat a little but it tasted good. I took another sip. This time there wasn't any burn.
Cameron and I got pretty wasted. I didn't know half of the things we were drinking or doing. Cameron carried me up into he kitchen counter as he roughly kissed me. I lay my hand on the back of his hand. any other hand was on his cheek. We got a little carried away as he lead me to a empty bedroom. He takes off his shirt. He hovers over me sweetly kissing me.
"You sure you want to do this?" He asks me as he bites his lip. He starts to unbutton my shirt.
Of course I wasn't really thinking at the time, "You Only Live Once." I say as the night went on just how I expected.