Chapter 18: Magcon

MATTHEW POV

"WAKE UP!" Cameron yells slapping me with the pillow. While screaming like a 14 year old girl who just met Justin Bieber.

"Let. Me. Sleep." I yell covering my ears with my pillow

"We have to go down to the venue in 10 minutes!" He says punching me now.

I start freaking out and do my annoying scream, "10 minutes! Why didn't you wake me up earlier," I run to the bathroom and put on random clothes. "Do you know how long it takes for my hair to be on fleek?"

"Uh no..." he says in a calm voice.

"Yeah exactly," I say messing around with my hair. "You know what fuck it." I say grabbing a random beanie and slapping it on. "There." I say. "Now let's go, Wait no hang on." I say as I pull out my phone.

Texts:

MattieBoo💕: Wake up ugly😏

Lacey❤️💕: Already up and at the venue :)

MattieBoo💕: Awesome! I have a surprise for u later....

Lacey❤️💕: can't wait! Bye

I shut my phone and walk over to the elevator.

LACEY POV

When I arrived at the venue there were girls pushing and shoving EVERYWHERE! They were screaming.

-------------------

One by one the boys came out Nash, Cameron.......

I received a text from my phone.

MattieBoo: comin out ;)

Lacey❤️: front row ;)

I close my phone and then Matthew came out. He stared right at me then looked away. He grabs the mic and he starts speaking

"Guys! I would like you to meet my girl.....friend!!"

Then girls started screaming from ear to ear. My hands started getting sweaty.

"LACEY!!!" Matt screams. He looks right at me and gives me a look. I give up and walk up not noticing that Nash and CAMERON were literally five inches away from me. Then girls started getting WILD.

"SHES SUCH A SLUT!"

"I AM WAY BETTER!"

I ignore all of them while Matthew wraps his arm around my waist.

"HOLY CRAP OTP OTP."

"I SHIP THEM ALL THE WAY!!!!!"

I smile nervously and whisper something in Matt's ear. "I really don't feel very well." I say trying to think of a good excuse.

"Just stay here for a couple of minutes please." He whispers back as he kisses my forehead. And the crowd goes wild.

A couple minutes later the boys start goofing around and do there thang. I sit in the corner watching them while fans started giving me dirty looks but I block them out. I feel a giggle coming near me, as I turn around and see Jack Gilinsky.

"Hey." he smiles at me.

Well zayum, he's pretty cute.

"Hi." I return a smile as I fix the sleeves of my shirt.

"So your Matt's girl now." he says messing his hair up.

"I guess so." I sigh as I bite my bottom lip. He also sighs and joins the group of boys. He looked frustrated but also sad.

-skip to meet and greet stuff-

LACEY POV

I was sitting on the chairs with Matthew and tons of fans were lined up, all of them of course waiting for Matt. There was a little girl who looked about 4 or 5 and she came up to me.

"Hello!" she chirps while showing her tiny teeth.

"Hi!" I say poking her nose.

She giggles, "You and my brother should be boyfriend and girlfriend." she says.

I laugh, "and who's your brother?" I ask her.

"Nash." she says sys with big eyes.

"Oh." I say as a plaster on a real fake smile and wave goodbye.

******************************************************

(A/N sorry for the lack of updating, i almost kissed my best friend today😂)