Chapter 26: DisneyLand pt. 2

I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT THE DATE WAS AT NIGHT!!! PRETEND ITS IN AFTERNOON!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nash POV

I heard Gilinsky and Lacey went on a date. It's been 7 hours already and they still haven't been back. I'm getting worried. I love Lacey and she will always be my first love.

Matthew POV

"@lacey_lowe living the single life 😌☺️💃"

My heart broke a little when I read that tweet. I still loved Lacey but there three more boys chasing after her...

Cameron POV

Word on the street was Matt and Lacey broke up. Also Gilinsky and Lacey was on a date for a few hours now. I love Lacey but she doesn't seem interested in me...But soon enough she'll be crawling back into my arms.

Gilinsky POV

Lacey was acting like a little kid. She was running around and wanting to ride every roller-coaster in the 'land'.

We were getting really hungry so we decided to hit up ColdStone. She sat at the table while I ordered us Ice Cream.

"What flavor do you want?" I ask her.

"Cookie Dough!" she quickly replies.

Lacey POV

I was really tired and hungry from riding all those roller-coasters. I sat at the tables as I got texts from 3 guys.

Nash: I love you...

Cameron: I know you'll never want anything to do with me but I love you..☺️

Matthew: I really still have feelings for you and I still love you...

Great. Now I'm leading 4 boys on?

I clear my head and think of the positive side....Oh wait, THERE IS NO POSITIVE SIDE TO LOVE.

I sigh and look at the happy couples walking around. I search for my phone and post a selfie on Instagram that Jack and I took.

"lacey_lowe DisneyLand fun with @jackgilinsky 😊"

Jack came back with cookie dough ice cream and chocolate. (idk which flavor he likes so I'm just gonna stick with chocolate.) I take a bite of the ice cream and lick the spoon clean.

*20 minutes later*

I stand up from the seat and throw the cup away in the trash can. I pull out my phone and scroll through Twitter. I follow some people, favorite some tweets, retweet some tweets and tweet. (idk why but I laughed so hard at that.) I shut my phone because I was about to die sooner or later and talk to Jack.

"So I know you just broke up with Matt literally less than 24 hours ago and he's my best friend...but I just wanted to ask you, will you um be my g-g-girlfriend?" he blurts out biting his lip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Cliffhanger...again!

What do you think she'll say?

~mattstwerking