Chapter 38

Lacey POV

I was hanging out with Nash, Cameron, and Matthew today. Michelle was with Shawn again. We were just talking about random stuff. I was stuck between Cameron and Matthew. I was staying at there place for a few days because my lease was up so I'm just trying to find a new place. I tilted my head a bit so my head was on Matthews shoulder. I looked around the room and Nash looked angry, I can't make up a reason why.

"THE JACKS ARE IN THE HOSPITAL!" Nash screams as he jumps up.

We all scream at the same time. We ran out of the building and into the garage. We got our car and Cameron drove to the Rosemary Oaks Hospital.

_______________________________________

I walked into Gilinsky's room.

"Hey." I say as is it down on the chair. He gives me a confused look.

"Who are you?" He asks me.

"Lacey. Don't you remember?" I ask him. He shakes his hand.

"I need to ask you something." I tell him.

"Go ahead." he says.

"So these four guys 'love me' and," I start as I do air quotations, "but I only like one of them, what would you do if you were in my position?" I ask him.

"Well, go tell the three guys that you don't like them and then tell that one guy that you like them." He tells me. I nod my head and mouth a 'okay' and walk back outside.