Chapter 37: Win her back

Jack G POV

I was in bed all week basically. I still didn't know why Lacey rejected me. I thought she liked me.

"Yo. Do you want pizza?" Johnson asks me.

"Nah I'm okay." I tell him.

"The Gilinsky I know would never turn down pizza!" He says as he sits down right next to me. I don't answer.

"Damn you must really like this girl." He says.

"Yeah. I love her." I tell him.

"I've been through this." He tells me.

"Yep. In kindergarten. Remember Kayla Richards?! She was a hottie." He says.

"Yeah but that shit is different! You were in kindergarten, you didn't know what love was. You weren't eve capable of love. But now you are." I explain to him as I play around with my hair.

"That's true," he starts, "I'm going to help you win her back." He tells me.

"How?!" I ask him as I stand up from the bed from the first time in a week.

"Step 1. Make her jealous." Johnson says.

"How." I ask him.

"Robert is having this crazy party tonight. Maybe we'll find some girls." He smirks.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

We arrived at the party. Johnson got us drinks while I stood just stood there. He comes back with drinks.

"That girl over there. Approach her and take a picture with her, post it on twitter. BAM made Lacey jealous." He tells me as he thirties me and her.

"What how does that work?" I ask him.

"Just go!"

I walk towards the girl, she studies me as she smirks.

"Hey, wanna take a picture?" I ask her as I bite my lip.

"Yeah.." She says as I walk towards her. Johnson takes my phone as she poses. She grabbed her hand and placed it on my chest. She didn't smile much though. I looked at her and she smiled a bit. I walked back to Johnson and showed her the picture.

"Perfecto!" He says, he posted the photo on Twitter.

A few hours later we left the party. Johnson was very drunk. He could barely walk! I decided not to drink that much, just a couple of shots here and there. I wrapped his arm around my neck and dragged him to the car.

"I can walk!!!!" Johnson slurred as he struggles to keep his eyes open. He punched me multiple times for no reason.

"Stop! Just get in the car." I command him as I throw him in the passenger seat.

Once I walked over to the drivers seat Johnson was sitting there. I opened the car door.

"Dude! Sit on that seat! You're drunk as fuck man." I tell him. He grabs my arm and pulls me into the passenger seat and he drove off.

"You're going to get us into a accident!" I tell him.

"No I won't!!!!!!!" He screamed. His phone was ringing so he looked down at it. I looked back up and there was a huge tree in front of us.

"Watch out!" I scream. My head knocked on the car window which caused a lot of bleeding and the next thing I saw was black.