Chapter 8: Sleep

LACEY POV

"Or we can get a hotel room." Nash says.

"Uh...I can't I have to get home." I say avoiding staying the night with him.

"Please its just one night. Stay with me." he says grabbing my hand.

"Fine." I say following him.

°¶°

"There's only one bed..." I mumble. There were no couches or chairs. I run to the bathroom and shut the door.

I pulled out my phone and searched up.

Is it safe to sleep with contacts?

Yes but don't do it everynight

THANK THE LAWD! Now Nash won't notice my brown eyes!

"Everything okay in there?" Nash asks me knocking on the door.

"Yeah! I'll be out in a bit." I sigh and take off my necklaces and lay them on the table. I walk out of the bathroom and take off my kimono.

I stare at a shirtless Nash on the bed.

"I'll just sleep on the floor. I LOOOVE sleeping on floors. Especially cold hard ones." I say awkwardly.

"No! You can sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the floor." Nash says rolling over and falling onto the floor. I throw a pillow and a little blanket on the floor and stare at the ceiling.

"Is it comfortable down there?" I ask him.

"Eh not really." he says.

"You can come up here if you want." I blurt out. Oh god what did I just say. A few seconds later he pops up and jumps on the bed. He faces me smiling, a return a smile and a turn around and drifted to sleep.

-¶-

I know it's a short chapter....