Chapter 20: Mysterious Kiss

it's really hard to talk someone out of cutting or suicide because I'm trying to talk my crush out of it and it's literally the hardest thing ever.

Chapter 20 -mattstwerking

Lacey POV

-after Magcon event-

Everyone was sitting down on their chairs impatiently waiting for their food. I was sitting in between Gilinsky and Matthew. Matthew looked mad as fuck. He kept glaring at me and Jack G. I was really confused.

-skip to hotel- (a/n lol I keep skipping stuff cuz idk what to write so I'll just skip to the interesting parts ;) )

Jack Gilinsky POV

I run up to my hotel room but I stop when I feel a squeeze on my bicep. I turn around and their stands Matthew.

"Wassup." I say but he has a mad look glued to his face.

"Do not go near Lacey." he stubbornly says.

"It's pretty obvious she doesn't love you anymore. She likes me and it's going to stay that way." I smirk and walk away.

Lacey POV

I hear a knock on my hotel room door I jump up from my bed and open it. Before I could see who it was a pair of soft lips smashed into mine. These lips didn't seem very familiar but whoever it was made me feel tingly inside. They pull away and I was in shock. I just cheated on Matthew.

(A/N: who do u think it was?)