Chapter 35: Kidnapped...

Lacey POV

Matthew stood right behind me. I studied Claudia. My eyes landed on her bracelet. It looked very familiar.

"Where'd you get that bracelet?" I ask her.

"From a old friend, her name was Charlotte...perhaps you know her." She smiles as she steps closer to me and Matthew. She seemed awfully familiar...Claudia Chalkers...she was my best friend when I was six! We stopped being friends when we were in seventh grade when she made new friends and ganged up on me. She bullied my everyday starting from seventh grade and eight grade. She moved to Florida in the beginning of freshman year. I thought I'd never see her again...

She steps toward Matthew and bites his lip. The other guy looks like he was ready to fight or something...

"Now." Claudia says as the guy whacks me and Matthew with something........

Claudia POV

Bryan drugged Matt and Lacey with something...he said they would probably wake up in a few hours...its been 6 hours...

Matthew POV

I woke up in a dark room where I was tied up to a chair with Lacey behind me. In front of me there was Claudia, she was smirking. I hear faint whispers coming from the back of me.

"Matt!" Lacey whispers.

Lacey POV

"I told you the drugs would work..." I hear the guy tell Claudia.
Wait...drugs? THE BABY! No! No! No! This can't be possible...
Hey let's look in the bright side, there's a one and a million chance that the baby may still be alive...

Michelle POV

"Hey Nash?" I say.

"What?" He answers.

"Have you seen Lacey or Matthew recently?" I ask him.

"No why?" He asks me.

I take out my tracking app that I secretly installed in Lacey's phone.

"Hey do you have any idea why Lacey is in a abandoned building in downtown L.A.?" I suspiciously ask him.

"No! Do you wanna check up on them?" He asks me as he finishes his slice of bread.

"Yeah!" I exclaim. I haven't seen Lacey in forever! I'm just to caught up with Shawn. We're talking about what happened when we were gone. Gah I miss my little brother.

Nash and I got in the car and we drove downtown to the building.

"Wait a minute, how do you know where Lacey is?" he asks me.

"I have a tracking app in her phone..." I mutter as I look down.

"STALKER!!!" He screams.

"Hey! I'm not a stalker! I'm just a protective friend!" I defend myself.

"Whatever..."

We arrived at the building. It was definitely burned down. Why would she be here. We go inside.

"Looks like she's upstairs." I tell Nash as we climb the stairs.

I see Matthew and Lacey all tied up trying to get out. They're eyes bulged open as they saw us. We untie them. Lacey ran and hugged Michelle, c'mon! I'm basically the real hero here! Why don't I get a hug too?

"Who did this to you?" I ask them as I did someone walked in. She had dirty blonde hair with hazel brown eyes. She dressed very slutty but she had a striking resemblance to Lacey. She was beautiful.

"She did it." Lacey says pointing at her. Hold up, her? Now I was awfully confused...

"Hey...I see your friends have chosen now to rescue you. Aw isn't it so cute that your little friends think they're so tough!" She says as she walks toward Michelle and I. I glance at Michelle, she was starting to dial 911. She gives me a look, I nod and pass the same look to Matthew and Lacey.

"One, two, three, NOW!" Michelle screams. She calls 911 while me, Matt, and Lacey fought Claudia and this big buff dude. We fought them off. We ran to the front of the building where we heard police sirens. They all stopped us to ask a few questions. We answered then all. We all got in Nash's car and we drove off.