Chapter 47~

Lacey POV

I was home alone today, Cameron was hanging out with the boys today. It was 10:44 pm. He's been gone for 7 hours now. I decided not to worry so much about it. I climbed upstairs to check out the new tool for the baby. Since we were expecting a girl it was covered with pink wallpaper and flowers. On the corner there was a white wooden crib with lavender sheets. Her dresser was across from the crib, it was a tan color with teddy bears and fake flowers in a glass vase. Hanging from the top of the dresser there was a round mirror. I stared at my reflection.

I walk but downstairs and sit on the couch. I took out my phone and decided to Instagram a picture of the room. I captioned it, "I'm ready😊" and I posted it. A few seconds later comments and likes started rolling in.

"Ready for what?"

"There's a crib there O.o"

"If there's a crib and teddy bear there and she's dating Cameron and she miraculously gained weight in the last 5 months...SHES PREGNANT!"

"No she isn't pregnant she's just fat."

"She is totally pregnant."

I smile at the comments. I should and tell them that I'm pregnant soon...

All of a sudden I heard a loud bang on the door. I cautiously twisted the doorknob. Cameron was standing there trying to stand up straight.

"Heyy baby." He slurs with a smirk on his face while he walked inside the house.

"Did you drink?" I ask him as I fill up a glass of water and hand it to Cameron.

"Pft! I was not drinking!" He says pulls me towards him.

"Cam!" I holler, "Just drink this glass of water and go to bed." I command him as I toss a blanket around him and walked back upstairs to our room. I let out a big sigh of relief and shut my eyes.

"It'll be fine after the baby is born, everything will be back to normal." I kept thinking to myself.