Chapter 13: Cuddle Buddy

****Matthew POV****

I hop on my bed and play around with my phone. I made sure everything was planned for Lacey. Man I've met her for two minutes but I really like her.

I try to fall asleep but I couldn't, all I could think off was...Lacey!

****Lacey POV****

I stare at the ceiling but I can't sleep all I can think about it Matthew. I sigh and turn around, I grab my phone and see that I for a text message from Matthew.

Matthew: open your door 😊

Lacey: ? I'm scared 😳😁

I shut my phone and place it in the pocket of my sweatpants, I tip toe (in my Jordan's) downstairs and open my door quietly. There was Matthew looking tired while holding flowers.

"What are you doing? It's like 3:00 am!" I whisper yell taking a big whiff of the flowers.

"Well these are for you and I feel like cuddling with a stranger who thinks I'm a murderer." He smiles as I chuckle.

"Well come on in." I whisper as I rub my eyes and walk up to my bedroom. I yawn and fall onto my bed. Matthew scoots closer to me and a snuggle into his neck as he hugs me. It felt comfortable. The funny thing was it wasn't weird or awkward at all. I literally just met this kid but I think I like him.

Thoughts crashed into my brain as I doze off in his arms.

****

My alarm clock went off as I flutter my eyes open I still see Matthew. I reach for the table and shut it off. I tip toe quietly to my bathroom and lock it.

****

I wrapped a towel around me and I walk over to my closet and choose a outfit. Today was the hottest days ever so I decided to wear a pink and black crop top with hearts and a black skirt. I paired it with a pair of white converse and tried to wake Matthew up.

"Wake up!"

"Wake up Matthew!"

"Wake up!!!"

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!"

"Get to lazy ass up!"

After one million attempts....

"Yo! Someone died!"

"Wake up!"

After two million attempts.

"Ugh I give up."

Just as I was going to walk away something grabbed my arm and pulled me to Matthew. I was one centimeter away from his lips.

I slowly lean in and.....BAMMM!

butterflies and sparks more than you could ever imagine. everywhere!

"You were awake the whole time?!"

****

A/N

Sneaky Matthew strikes again!

#Macey (Matthew and Lacey)

#Cacey (Cameron and Lacey)

or

#Lash (Nash and Lacey)

Double Update :)