Day 90

Incoming Call:
Baby 🍒

Call Declined

"Hi, of course you've reached Harry. That's who you were calling right? Well you haven't reached me all the way. I'm a little busy or something right now. Call me back or leave a message, your choice!"

*Beep*

"Hey, calling you like I said I would. Just wanna make sure you're okay. Last night we did not leave on a right note and... it's all I can think about. Harry i'm really sorry. I fucked up and I understand that. I will fix it and I wont let us go like this for any longer. Knowing how bad I hurt you. I'm so sorry. I really can't fathom how deeply I must have affected you and I know now and I will change. I'm sorry."

Call Ended

Louis lets out the biggest sigh, rubbing a hand over his face as he crawls out of bed. He goes to the bathroom, turning on the shower and glancing towards his phone every few seconds just hoping, manifesting, that Harry would call him back. He hated this.

As he sees there is no call back he turns on some music and undresses to start his shower. A little depressed, yeah. But Harry had a right to be upset. He had his reasons and Louis could not argue with the way Harry's brain worked. That's why they worked out so well. They understood and worked with each other.

On the other end, Harry is listening to Louis' message, bitting onto his lower lip to try to ease his anxiety. He knew he should talk to Louis, to tell him what was really on his mind. But he couldn't. He deletes the voicemail and sets his phone on his duvet. Today was gonna be a weird day.

To help take his mind off of things, Harry goes to the kitchen to start on making breakfast for him and his mum. It always calmed him to do a little cooking and baking.

After 30 minutes of lighthearted talk, Harry's mother clears her throat.

"So what happened to Louis?"

"Oh... I told him to leave."

"Why? Did he do something wrong?"

"No, I got scared of telling him how I really feel."

"Well you can always tell me, love. What's on your mind."

"Well. It's just everything with Niall. I can't help but feel so guilty."

"Hazza. That wasn't your fault. You are not the one who made him do anything."

"I know, mum. I know. But- to get him to feel that way. I must have been doing something in the least."

"Hazza. Listen good. You don't need to hide any emotions or feelings, especially from Louis. He cares for you. And I know you feel bad and horrible about Niall's situation but that is just because your heart is so big and pure and you have so much empathy. You're a wonderful person and i'm proud to call you my son. I love you and you should know that feeling the way you do isn't bad. It's
just your conscious. You're a good person, Hazzy. Okay?"

"Mum... it's just not that easy."

"I understand it must be hard now, sweetie. Just know that these things are in your head. Don't worry."

"Thanks mum."

"Yeah. Don't worry about cleaning up. I will do it. You just relax in your room, okay?"

"Thanks but can I go to Louis' house? I might just talk to him in person."

"Of course, love. Be safe and text me when you get there. I love you."

His mother leans over to kiss his cheek as she collects the dishes and takes them to the sink. Harry smiles as he goes off to his room upstairs.

At his house, Louis is dressed, anxiously staring at his phone hoping every notification is from Harry. Hoping he accepts his apology. After a while he invites Liam and a friend over to ease his nerves. They spend time taking Louis' mind off things, watching a football match on the tv and ordering some takeout for lunch.

Liam and Louis' friend Josh were playfully fighting for the remote, laughing as Louis just watched from the other couch with his burrito in his hands. His friends were idiots.

There was a knock at the front door and all three boys looked towards the front door. Louis stands, waving them off from getting distracted as be goes off to the door, checking the peep hole. He sees a curly haired boy twiddling his fingers as he looks around the door, just waiting. Louis gasps and swings the door open so fast.

"Babe!"

"Hi..."

"What are you doing here? Are you okay?"

Harry's face falls into a frown as his eyes collect tears. He shakes his head slightly and looks up at his boyfriend.

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go to my room."

-smolinson_x