Day 23

"It's a date then."

Styles: Hey, Louis. I have a question for tonight.

Tommo : no, h, i will not dress up cute. u have to, not me.

Styles: Aw, come on now, Tommo.

Tommo : im sure that you've said im cute enough

Styles: You are. But seriously that wasn't my question.

Styles: I was going to ask if we're just going to call, or if we can FaceTime?

Tommo : you want to?

Styles: Well, yeah. I was just thinking about it. I mean, we could actually see each other and you can see how cute I'm going to put because I'm going to put in effort.

Louis really had no idea how scared Harry was asking him this. If Louis agreed, Harry would put so much effort into his appearance. He knew already that Louis was absolutely gorgeous, and Harry felt a little over average. Not ugly, just not cute enough to be even considered Louis' level of beauty. Harry was also scared that seeing him up close would disappoint Louis. He feels foolish a bit but it's better to take this chance than always wondering.

On the other end of the messages, Louis lets out such a relieved sigh. He unknowingly felt exactly the same as Harry. He was so grateful that harry actually had the balls to ask though. Louis was terrified of being rejected by Harry. The younger lad impressed Louis in that sense making him think 'I wonder if Harry likes me in that way?' but instantly laughing after that thought.

"I'm such a school girl." he laughs at himself, responding to harry within a minute.

Tommo : you know what? I'd actually love to see that. see harry all dressed to impress.

Styles: Mhm. It's a date then.

Tommo : hey I'm the one supposed to say that.

Styles: 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Tommo : fuck off

Styles: Aw! You're so sweet Lou! xx

Tommo : I can't stand you..

Styles: Yeah right. You love everything I do.

Tommo : See u tonight loser.

Styles: 😘😋

Tommo : 🙃🖕🏼

Styles: 😽😽😽

sorry about the long wait. small lil chap to tide yo over while I write more and more chapters. I've got horrid memory so I'm sorry for the lack of chapters.hope you all can forgive me. xx

-smolinson_x