Day 89

Two boys, tangled in each others limbs, sharing sweet and small kisses as they lounge on Harry's bed with a little bit of music softly droning in the background. The 1975 to be exact. Louis' been getting Harry into them. And he may or may not be enjoying sharing this music with Louis since every time he plays his favourite song he and Harry really get it on. It was a plus.

Right now, they weren't really rushing it. Besides Louis' hands underneath Harry's shirt, gently tracing along the skin. It was so delicate. But Harry wanted to make sure Louis knew he wasn't getting any tonight, so he pushes Louis' hands away.

Louis takes it lightly, continuing to share light and airy kisses while his fingers play along the hem of Harry's shirt. It's obviously playful to Louis but Harry really thinks Louis can't tell he's not in the mood today. So when Louis' hand moves to grip Harry's thigh gently and hike it up over Louis' legs to bring them closer, Harry huffs. Their mouths don't break apart but Harry makes sure to put his leg back down while scooting away from Louis just a bit. He takes Louis' hand and brings it up to his face, letting Louis cup his jaw and hold his face so sweetly. Louis feels like he's in trouble but he just loves to kiss his boy. He wants to make sure he knows how much he loves him.

Louis begins moving to pepper small light kisses along Harry's jaw, humming along to the music, and that's when Harry just snaps. He darts his head away from Louis' mouth and gently shoves him back.

Louis' taken aback slightly and looks up at Harry who's completely sat up. He feels guilty yet he's not really sure what he did wrong. I mean, it's not like he was trying to get Harry in the mood, he just wanted to hold him.

"Hazza?"

Ignored.

"Hazza?"

Ignored again.

"Baby..."

"Jesus Lou, can't you tell i'm not in the damn mood!"

Silence. Louis wasn't sure what to say. He knew he shouldn't have taken Harry's hints with a grain of salt. He knows him better than that. Now he knows he's fucked up. But to what extent?

"Baby i'm so sorry. I wasn't-"

"What? What weren't you trying to do? Screw me? Seems like it's all you really want from me these days. I'm emotionally low and you just come over and screw me til I stop talking about my annoying problems. I-I'm sick of it! And this stupid song! Every time you put it on you expect me to lay down and let you give it to me but i'm so damn sick of it! I-I feel so used..."

"Harry, jesus. Fuck i'm so fucking sorry baby. Really... I never want you to feel used, especially for your body. I love you and I want to make you feel better. I just only move forward when I feel your in the mood. And this song always plays because I love it and I want to share it with you. And it's like one of the last songs on the album so we're always kissing when it comes on. Baby I don't want to use you. I promise."

"It just feels that way. Every time I invite you over, honestly. You close the door, put on your music while I try to talk to you and then you kiss me and I get so turned on I forget for a second but then you're f-fucking me and I realised you haven't even listened to me. And you know how I get after. I fall asleep and I wake up to you getting ready for class in the morning and then me having to do the same an hour later. And then we repeat every time I try to redo and ask you to come again. But you just try to- 'come' again."

"H, no. No please. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't do those things, I shouldn't rush into the sex. I shouldn't interrupt you. I should listen to you more. I'm so fucked. I'm sorry. I think sex fixes everything and i'm wrong. I'm sorry baby."