Day 11

"stop."

Harry: Louis, please unblock me!
Message Delivered

Harry: OH MY GOD LOUIS HI
Read 11:45 p.m

Louis: ...

Louis: ...

Louis: ...

Harry: God if this is going to an essay about how fucked up what I said was, I already know! I'm so sorry for what I wrote and it can all be explained!
Read 12:23 p.m

Louis: stop.

Harry: What?

Louis: stop, srsly.

Louis: i want u to stop txting me ok??

Louis: all this is really weird and i dont even know who u r

Louis: its just kinda uncomfortable or whtever

Harry: Oh. I'm so sorry, Louis. I never meant to make you feel that way.

Louis: just stop it ok? ur rlly nice but its too weird.

Harry: Oh, okay Louis. My offer still stands, okay?

Louis: what offer??

Harry: If you ever need someone to talk about anything with, i'm always going to be here for you. xx
Read 1:45 a.m

Louis scoffs at the message he reads, blue eyes rolling to the back of his head. He feels stupid for trying to care. For believing that someone cared about him. Of course it was a front. Bet this really was a 70 year old perv man who wants a picture of him to wank to. Yeah, it makes sense now. Or maybe, Louis's just trying to make himself believe it so it won't be as hard to let go of this little thing he was just starting.

"Whatever. Feelings are stupid." He grumbles to himself, setting his phone to charge as he looks at the message Harry sent him. With a sigh he sets his phone down on the table besides his bed, just wanting to think now. He wants to believe him but the lad seriously ignored him and then called him a worthless piece of shit. That's not the kind of friendship he needed.

"Maybe I'm overreacting?"

Louis can't think of someone who was so sweet to him when he was such a rubbish human to just call him that so unexplainably. He's quick to pull his phone back to his eye-level, effectively pulling the charger from the socket, but he didn't care. He should let the boy explain. Should he?

Louis: I was bein a bit harsh :/

*Delete, delete, delete*

Louis: im srry i was mean.. wht did u want 2 tell me? [SEND]

*Delete, delete, delete*

smolinson_x