Day 76

Lou 🌸: i'm outside baby. 🌹

Harry excitedly bounds down the stairs and beams just before he reaches the door, his mother stops him.

"Hazza bear. Where are you going, love?"

"Oh, mum. I'm- inviting someone in."

"Yeah? I'm glad to see you out of bed and happier. Are we allowed to meet this person you're letting in?"

"Of course mum. I will lead him right to the living room to meet you."

"Thank you, dear."

Harry moves to open the door, and he sees Louis, standing there with flowers in his hand and a small bag. Louis beams at his boyfriend and coos. They lean in to share a kiss, a small peck and Harry feels himself becoming full again. His eyes are still red and puffy from crying an hour ago. But Louis just tugs him in for a tight hug and kisses his forehead.

"Where's your mum, babe?"

"Come. Let's go."

Harry takes Louis' free hand and leads him over to the living room. His mum sets down her cuppa and looks up at the two.

"Mum. Meet Louis, he's my boyfriend."

"Hi Ms. Styles."

"Hello, Louis. Um, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

"Oh, well i'm just twenty. I go to the university in the city. Harry and I have mutual friends, Zayn and Liam?"

"Oh! Li! I love those two boys. They're cute together. Well, it's nice to meet you Louis. Thank you for coming at such a right time for my little Hazza bear."

"Hazza bear?"

Harry gently jabs Louis in the stomach.

"Haha, don't be embarassed Hazzy. It's a nickname I gave Harry when he was just a baby and I've called him that ever since."

"That's wonderful."

"It is. Well thank you for coming in and introducing yourself Louis. Some rules apply. Keep the room door open, please. And if you spend the night please let me know beforehand and just don't stay up too late. I usually say quiet time is around midnight since I have to get up early every morning. Even weekends. So as long as you abide by those rules, I'll let you come over as often as you'd like. Have fun boys."

"Thanks mum."

"Yeah, and these are for you Ms. Styles."

Louis hands the flowers to Harry's mother and she beams. He keeps one flower though, for Harry and tucks it gently into his curls behind his ear. Anne smiles up at the pair, seeing a true love blooming between the gentle and delicate look they hold with each other.

"These are lovely, Louis. Thank you dear. I will set these on the dining table. Will you be here for dinner?"

"I would love to be, if it's not a burden."

"No worries. I will whip up a plate just for you. Call you two down when it's time. Be safe."

Harry presses a kiss to his mother's cheek before leading Louis up to his room. He blushes a bit, realising it's a bit of a mess right now since his life was a bit of a mess and Harry's been too sad to do much.