Day 27

"Well i'm sure he'd still be there for you. :)"

Louis lets out the smallest sigh before he's fixing his collar on his shirt while watching himself through the mirror. Today is as good a day as any to let Daniel have a chat with him. His phone buzzes and he sighs out, knowing it was time.

Liam: He's there. You know you should unblock him if you're going to be meeting him.

Louis: idk li, i dont think i want him to contact me directly after this. plus, i like u being my secretary lol

Liam: 🙄🙄 I do what I do cos I love you man.

Louis: yep. and im always there for u so we got each others backs.

Liam: OK. Well good luck and Zayn said to be strong. You've got this and all three of us are in your corner! 💪🏼

Louis: 3? who's the third?

Liam: Harry of course.

Louis' breath hitches at Harry's name. Harry. He was such a pure fucking soul and Louis doesn't know what he did to deserve to meet someone as angelic and forgiving as Harry. Just from their short span of talking, it's clear to Louis that the younger lad had obtained the most kind-hearted nature in his personality. He wonders if maybe he'd let Louis borrow it sometimes. God knows he needs to be more kind.

Louis: oh. yeah. harry. i didn't tell him i was gonna see dan but thanks.

Liam: Well i'm sure he'd still be there for you. :)

Louis: thx li. text u in case of an emergency?

Liam: OK. stay safe. ❤️

Louis takes in a deep breath, his phone and his legs feeling incredibly heavy all of a sudden. But it's just his mind being scared. And he was scared to tell Harry that he was going to see Daniel, afraid Harry would judge him for probably making a mistake. But that's not Harry. He would never judge him. Harry's too sweet to lie to, especially if it was so small and meaningless. And if Louis was really texting Harry because he needed him to give him some confidence, then he was going to let Harry in.

i hate editing. someone be my editor 😭

-smolinson_x