Day 23

"It's cute. We match."

Styles: Okay. Date time is getting close, Darling.

Styles: Are you ready for me?

Tommo : ew pls don't say it like that..

Styles: Are you ready for me Mr. Tomlinson? ;))

Tommo : i hate yoooouu

Tommo : busy now? i can call you.

Styles: Actually now's the perfect time. Ring whenever you want. x

Tommo : getting dolled up and gonna call. wait for me.

In a moment, Louis rushes around his room. He darts to the mirrored closet door. He messes with his hair, blushing at himself. He actually liked Harry and was hoping they could get a lot closer through this call. He fixes the tie he was wearing and thinks either Harry will think it's funny that Louis actually wore a blazer and tie, or think he's embarrassing. He was hoping so much for the former.

A few minutes pass with Louis straightening his look, checking his teeth, and wiping anything off of his face. When he deems himself presentable he settles at his desk, opening his laptop. He could FaceTime Harry from his phone but he thought his laptop was better for angles and so Louis could fidget with his hands. He searches Harry's text up and clicks on the little video camera icon. Instantly his face pops up on the screen as it rings. He drums his fingertips on the desk and coughs. He was so excited. So stupidly excited.

He begins to get nervous, the more it rings. His stomach pulls in and he chews on his lower lip. Nothing. The call ends and Louis frowns. Why didn't Harry answer? Was he busy, or was he going to avoid Louis. Fuck, he's a catfish isn't he? Louis had a million thoughts running through his head but it all ceased when Harry texted him.

Styles: Ring again. Sorry, I was getting my laptop ready.

Louis sighs out. Thank goodness. He clicks the green 'Call Back' button and it rings a bit shorter than last time before Harry answers. The small words under Harry's name and picture say 'Connecting' and Louis's heart beats even faster. He's chewing on his lower lip and when it actually connects, he lets go of his lower lip and beams. Harry is fucking gorgeous. Actually breathtaking. And Louis can't believe it. The pictures did him no justice. He is so beautiful and the best part is Harry is also wearing a blazer but accessorises with a bowtie. Louis might die.

Harry lets out a deep chuckle and blushes.

"Stop looking at me like that."

Louis blinks quickly, his smile not cracking.

"You're wearing a blazer and tie."

Harry pouts and bit and looks down at his outfit.

"I wasn't trying to copy you. I swear. I didn't even know."

Louis lets out a small laugh, shaking his head at the lad. Harry looks back up because watching that was actual art. Louis looked so gorgeous when he was happy. It was a good emotion on Louis.

"I think it's cute. We match."

Harry blushes again and shakes his head too. Louis is unbelievable in a lot of ways.

"We do. Except you look better in a suit than I do."

Louis scoffs at that. Harry obviously doesn't see himself in the right light. He's so pretty. Harry hasn't kept his eyes off the screen and neither has Louis. They're both pretty awestruck with the other.

"You look well fit, H. Honest."

He chuckles, moving to rest his chin onto his palm, propped up on his elbow. He looks at the time and hums.

"Can't believe I took your virginity."

Louis mumbles gently, mindlessly. Harry's a bit taken back.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, oh, no. Like, I asked you on a date for the first time. I'm not talking about.. haha, sorry."

It's Louis' turn to blush red and he seriously should have thought out his sentence better. Harry nods slowly and gives a small smile.

"You're pretty cute when you do that."

Harry whispers, but it's obviously for Louis to hear him. Louis chuckles before responding, his hands still and calm.

"When I do what? Make a fool of myself?"

"Yeah. Exactly."

"You're weird."

"Yeah? And you're still cute."

"You must have horrible taste in guys."

"Actually would like to think I have a really good taste in men. You're just the horrible one i'll let pass."

"I knew it."

He laughs again.

Harry raises an eyebrow and chuckles along with his infectious laughter.

"Knew what?"

"You like me don't you?"

And Louis wears the smuggest smirk while Harry turns crimson.

"Well, who wouldn't. You're a dream, Louis."

Louis scoffs.

"You're full of shit."

He mumbles, shaking his head. Harry shrugs a bit as a response.

"Whatever you say, Tommo..."

And Harry and Louis spend the rest of the conversation admiring each others beauty from the inside and out. There was nothing Harry could say to raise Louis' nerves, and nothing he could say to make himself feel foolish. Harry made Louis feel calm and safe, so very very safe. And Harry felt the same. The only time they'd get a little nervous is when telling each other who was better looking. Some compliments were a bit deep and both boys hung up after turning so red Harry's mum walked in and wondered what in the world his son was watching on his laptop. They resorted to texting each other after that and falling asleep with smiles across their faces.

-smolinson_x