Day 26

"You're so annoying sometimes."

Styles: Morning. Wanna FaceTime?
Read 9:14 a.m.

Tommo : hmm? facetime? I'm looking quite like an advert for a haunted house right about now.

Styles: Doubt it. Come on, I want to show you something.

Tommo : yeah, as long as you don't mind that I'm not going to change my appearance one bit.

Styles: Oh Boo Hoo. Answer me.

After he sends that text, he clicks on the video camera and this time calls Louis up to FaceTime on his phone. It starts ringing and Louis hears it, instantly seeing his own face pop up. Fuck, he looked really wrecked. He sits up on his bed, eyes squinting from the sun seeping through his blinds. He rubs a hand over his face before attempting to fix up his hair. Before it ends the call, Louis decided there's not much to do so he quickly lays back down and tugs up the blanket to hide half of his face. His striking blue eyes are peeking over the blanket and Louis says, "Eh." before answering the call.

As it connects, Harry beams bright, excited to show Louis. He is quickly taken back the he sees Louis pop up on his screen. Even with most of his face hidden, Harry still thinks he's beautiful. He can't be bothered but when the new little puppy licks excitedly at harry's cheek and jaw the lad is snapped out of his small trance. 'Never fails' he thinks to himself. Louis always makes him feel this way when he sees him. Picture or live.

Louis lets out a small coo, seeing what harry had been talking about and he himself becoming excited. The puppy was adorable and Louis thought it was the perfect match for Harry.

"What's his name, H?"

"Eh, oh, it's a girl and her name is Poppy. It's actually Gemma's but it's a surprise for her birthday."

"Hi, Poppy! Aren't you a cute little thing?" Louis coos to the dog, acting as if it could actually understand him and maybe respond. But Louis laughs softly when the little puppy barks in response. All the while Harry is watching.

"Was this worth ringing?"

"Mmm, totally. But I'm always excited to just see your face. Don't have to make up excuses to see mine either.." Louis teases softly, hoping harry doesn't read into it too much. But he does, because again, he has a crush on the lad. He was hoping so much for Louis to have more meaning behind his words.

"Yeah, you're right. No more excuses. Just going to wake you up every day and tell you just when I'm thinking about looking at your handsome face."

He conceals his truthfulness with a laugh and a shake of his head, going back to give attention to the dog. He coos again, petting it's head as it wags it's tail outside of frame. Louis catches harry's comment and blushes.

"Yeah. Guess I could do the same. But it'd be unfair if I was the only one ringing you all the time, don't you think?"

Louis smirks a bit at that, watching harry's cheeks turn red and making him look away.

"Stop flirting with me."

Louis smirk only deepens.

"Or what?"

"Or I'll end up having a huge crush on you." Like he didn't already. Fuck, if only Louis could read his mind.

"I wouldn't really mind that much. But, you know.."