Day 83

Love 🌹: I wonder... what would happen if we never ever met. Would we still meet through Zayn and Liam?

Baby 🌸: u know fate is kinda crazy sometimes. if it wasn't the text, it could have been liam and zayn. or it could have been seeing each other at zayn's party. i knew i would have fallen for you then.

Love 🌹: I love you.

Baby 🌸: call me.

Love 🌹: Call you?

Baby 🌸: please?

Incoming Call
Love 🌹

"Say it?"

"Say it?"

"Mhm."

"I love you, Louis Tomlinson."

"Ahh.. You make my heart swoon."

The two boys stay silent for a beat in time, both letting the words swirl around in their heads. This- This is what love was meant to feel like. This is when Louis could feel his worth, and he knew Harry was the right one. After a moment, Harry lets out a small sigh, looking up at his window.

"Stars are so beautiful out tonight."

"Yeah. Remind me of your eyes. Glistening beauty. Ethereal."

Harry's cheeks will never get used to the way Louis talks to him. Always ready to burn red. Harry wonders if he ever makes Louis feel that way. If he could understand how he was feeling in a moment like this.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it crazy that no matter how I picture myself in the future, I always picture myself with you?"

Louis' heart feels heavy, it's past capacity and Harry's words aren't helping. He would do anything to be there and hold Harry, kiss him and tell him how he changed his life for the better. In person.

"I don't think it's crazy. I think we may be dreaming the same dream."

Harry lets out the smallest giggle, his lower lip caught between his teeth.

"Can I come over?"

"You read my mind."

"Would you be bothered if I just came in sweats and a shirt?"

Louis hums softly and Harry already knows what he means.

"I'm not coming naked. Haha."

"Hazza! I would never."

Harry grumbles at the nickname. His mum really needs to stop throwing it around for Louis to hear. They started ganging up on Harry with the nickname for dinners and he hates it. But he loves Louis and the relationship he's building with his mum so he lets it slide.

"Of course Boobear. You wouldn't."

"Hey! Don't call me that!"

"Call you what, Boobear? What's wrong? I love calling you Boobear!"

"Agh! Harry!"