"Why not?" James raises his eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't want everyone to freak out if I just come out and say 'Oh hey! I'm dating the most beautiful girl in the world!' because I know that will blow up and I don't think I could handle her getting all that crazy insane stuff, like what just happened,"

"Oh, that makes sense. Well, I wish the two of you the best of luck," James smiles at us, and I return it.

"Thanks," I repond when Niall doesn't.

Out of the three of us, nobody speaks as we all fiddle with our fingers and stare out the window to the country of Ireland. I think we are in Dublin still, but I am not sure. All I know is I left Boston to fly into Dublin and now I'm in a car going who knows where.

"It's great to see you again. Sorry, that should've been the first thing I said to you," he mumbles this last sentence and looks at the floor of the moving vehicle.

"It's great to see you, too," I smile at him and he looks up to meet mine. I want to say more, but I don't want to make James feel more awkward and uncomfortable than he already is, so I'll leave my lovey dovey shit for later.

"Where are we going?" I ask, curiousity taking over.

"My mum's house," he answers and James shifts in his seat.

"You are welcome to come too James, if you would like," Niall offers and I can't help but smile at his generous offer.

"Well I don't want to make you drive across town to where I'm studying, so I'll just have my brother pick me up from wherever we are headed if you don't mind,"

"Not at all! My mum will love more company. The more the merrier as they say!"

"You're not at all what I expected you to be like, and I mean that in the best way," James laughs and then continues. "It's just that you don't know how many times I hear your name when I'm around my younger sister, and I'll be totally honest, I have said some shitty things about you just out of assumption and I want to fully apologize for that."

"It's alright mate, it's all good. Yo comprendo," Niall laughs.

And in this moment, I truly know why I am falling so hard and quickly for this Irish, blonde hair blue eyed boy. Not because of his fame, not because of his title, and not even because of his beautiful looks. But because of all the little things I love about him. His humbleness and generosity that he gives to the world. How he can trust and forgive so easily, and so honestly. How he can see the goodness in every single person. How he never takes a moment for granted. 

This is why I am falling in love with Niall James Horan.

My phone buzzes in my back pocket and I whip it out, feeling apologetic as I remember I never contacted Morgan when I got off the plane.

I almost choke when I see Kevin's name on my screen instead.

*Hope ur flight was great! Ur all over twitter! Someones famous! #newceleb*

My fingers tap furiously on my phone screen as I reply

.*HAHAHA IM LAUGHING SO HARD YOU ARE SO FUNNY. Seriously, leave me alone. I didn't ask for this so don't joke about it.*

I click send and only partially regret my sarcasm and snippy words. He didn't intend to be rude, I'm sure of that. After all, I do owe Kevin a lot more recognition than I give him.

He was there even when Niall wasn't, I just unfortunately used him in a time where I didn't have the boy I was falling for, and needed a back stand.