Chapter 61: Reunion

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"Luffy !! Luffy !! LUFFYYYYYY !!! Where the hell are you ?!"

Ace: Can't you just sense him with that weird psychinetosis of yours ?

"It's Psychokinesis, for fuck's sake ! LUFFYYYY !!!"

Ace: Calm down, even if it's Smoker after him, I'm sure he's fine. In fact if it's Smoker, then he'll be fine.

"LUFFYYYYYY !!"

Ace: Seriously, you're just a massive pain in the ass, man... Do I have to do everything myself ?

Nami: Oh, how lovely ! This is just the kind of thing I like !

Vivi: Sorry if I sound like I'm complaining after making you go out and buy clothes, Sanji, but...

Vivi: These dresses make us look more like exotic dancers than inconspicuous civilians...

Sanji: Oh, it's all fine, isn't it ? Aren't dancers civilians as well ? As long as we don't look like pirates and you don't look like a princess, it's all good right ?

Vivi: But to walk across the desert in this is...

Sanji: Don't worry, I'll carry you if you get tired~. Ohoho~ !

Sanji: But compared to the 2 lovely ladies, the rest of you guys are just... You might be trying to hide the fact that you're pirates, but those outfits make you look like bandits !

Zoro: How're any different from you ?

Usopp: Hm ? What's wrong, Chopper ?

Chopper: My nose... It feels like it's tearing apart...

Vivi: Is that so ? Your nose must be quite sensitive, Chopper. Nanohana is also famous for its perfumes.

Chopper: Perfumes ?!

Vivi: made from very pungent ingredients no less...

Nami: Like this one here ?

Chopper: WAHH ! Stop that !!

Sanji: Ohhh~, I could go all the way to the gates of hell for her !

Zoro: Then go ahead.

Sanji: WHAT WAS THAT ?!!

Nami: In any case, we now have all the supplies we need to cross the Alabastan desert... So Vivi, where do we head from here ?

Vivi: Well... First, we have to stop the rebel forces ! I can't predict when they'll start rampaging and needlessly shedding blood. So we'll head over to the oasis town called Yuba. Which is being used as the base of operation by the leader of the rebel army. And to go to Yuba, we-

Pirate Time ! (One Piece X Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara