Chapter 111: Until death

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Luffy: Excuse me, but could we pass ?

Soldier: Even if you ask nicely, no means no !!

Luffy: Got it, so... Prepare yourself !

Soldiers: Damn pirates !!

Luffy: Ally robot !!

Soldiers: Wha ?! What a dirty trick !!

Luffy: Ally robot punch ! Ally robot kick !!

"Luffy, stop fooling around for once, we need to hurry !"

Luffy: Oh well.

Soldiers: Take them down !! There's only two of them, and they're not even armed !!

Luffy: Sorry, but we gotta get moving ! We'll be back later !!

Soldier: Wah... !! Hold on there !! They went inside !! hurry, go throught the gate !! They've entered the main island !!

Spandam: YOU LET THEM THROUGH THE FRONT GATE ?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?!! What about Oimo and Kashii ?! They beat those two ?!

Soldier: No, it's just that... Since it's technically night, they're... Asleep.

Spandam: This isn't the time to sleep !! Wake 'em up !! And any other sleeping garrisons on the island !!

Jabra: Intruders... You don't need to scream like that, the tribunal will be fine... We're here, after all.

Spandam: Don't be a fool ! As the front steps of the world government, Justice island is burdened with a sacred badge !! I expect that any idiot can understand what it means to invade this place !! they came all the way to the main island... Just to get back one of their comrades... How embarrassing ! Being beaten by this filth, the Strawhat crew !!

"Well, this is a situation."

Soldiers: Hey, pirates... So, where's the rest of your army ? Hahaha... Enies Lobby's forces... Number in the ten thousands !!

"... That's all ? I was hoping for a challenge."

Luffy: Two of us is already too much.

Spandam: What's going on ?!

Soldier: Sir! Kashii and Oimo are currently holding them off at the front gate ! I don't believe there will be any problem !

Spandam: I see. What about the two intruders ? Have you captured them?

Soldier: Er... the estimate is... About 400.