Chapter 171: Gol D. Ace

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*On the island of Marineford, where Marine Headquarters is located, there's a large city that houses the families of the soldiers. Those residents have been evacuated. They watch on monitors at Sabaody Archipelago. As the execution draws ever nearer, reporters and cameramen from all over the world gather. They stand ready to send word to the world at a moment's notice.*

Reporter: Hey, look ! They're bringing Ace out !!

*The patrol ships sent out by the marines have all been sunk. Whitebeard has yet to be sighted, and tension at Marineford is running high. The execution slowly draws closer. Only three hours remain.*

Officer: DON'T BE NERVOUS !! No matter what happens there's only three more hours ! THEN IT'LL ALL BE OVER !!

*Well-known marines have been gathered from all over the world. In all, over 100.000 elites are there, waiting for the final battle. Fifty battleships are stationed around the crescent-shaped bay and island. Countless heavy cannons are set up along the coast. And, at the very front of the troops, visible from the port.

 And, at the very front of the troops, visible from the port

Stand the five villains who hold the key to the battle. The royal Shichibukai.

And, at the rear of the plaza, atop the towering execution platform, the center of the incident, the head of the second division of the Whitebeard pirates, Portgas D. Ace, awaits his fate. Before his eyes, protecting the platform, are the marine's greatest military force...

 Before his eyes, protecting the platform, are the marine's greatest military force

The three Admirals. All of the forces of justice imaginable have gathered to prevent Ace's rescue and wait for the Whitebeard pirates.*

Luffy: Hey, Jinbe !! I can already see the Gates of Justice ! That was fast !!

Jinbe: I'd say it was slow... If the wind was at our back, we'd have arrived already.