Chapter 39: Loguetown

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"The town where everything started, and where everything ended..."

Nami: It's real name is "Loguetown". This is where the king of pirates Gold Roger was born, and also where he was executed. It's also the last stop before getting on Grand Line for most people.

Luffy: The town the pirate king died at...

Nami: Shall we go ?

"You knew what would be Luffy's answer, what was the point of asking ?"

Nami: I am supposed to ask the captain for that kind of thing.

"Yeah, true."

Luffy: Whoa ! What a big town !

Sanji: So the pirate age all began from here, eh ?

Luffy: Ok then ! I'm gonna go see the execution Stand !

Sanji: Seems like I can get some good ingredients and food here. As well as some fine women...

Usopp: I'm going to go look for some equipment to buy.

Zoro: I do have something I want to buy too, but...

Nami: I'll happily lend you some money, at 300% interest that is.

"Nami, your face..."

Nami: What, my face ?

"Nothing... I suppose I'll go see the execution spot, too. I've never get to know that age, where Roger was still here..."

Luffy: OHHHHH ! WHOAAA !! So this is what the pirate king saw, before he died !

"Luffy, you're not supposed to climb up here ! Get down here now !"

Luffy: Why ?

"This is where Roger himself was executed, so if you stay here, the navy will come to arrest us ! Get down here immediately, before I make you mysel- WHOA !!"

???: Oh, don't be so uptight about that, Mr.Psychic. I've been looking all over for you and Luffy... It's been awhile. Don't tell me, you've forgotten my face... ?