Chapter 116: Don't die

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Officers: Triggering the Buster Call ! Targeting the pirate Strawhat Luffy and his gang, approximate count: 60. However, under the private agreement with admiral Aokiji, the criminal Nico Robin, who is on the bridge of hesitation, will be excluded from the targets ! Other details are unimportant ! Destroy the entire Judicial Island, Enies Lobby !! All ships, take position !!

Spandam: There, look, guys ! Don't run ! Those warships will bypass this bridge ! Wahaha, it's all because I'm here !! Right, my dad said so, too ! He said "Even if it was indiscriminate bombardment, it would avoid me" !!

Officers: The bridge the criminal Nico Robin is on will be temporarily excluded from the targets !!

Spandam: There, look ! It's safe here !! It's all because I'm the chief of CP9 !!

*F-TWOOOOOOOM*

"Sorry, but on that side, the bombardment's very discriminate."

Franky: What a horrible scene...

Robin: Haa... haa...

Franky: Hrm ? Hey... You... !!

Robin: I... I can't stop trembling... !

"The trauma from 20 years ago is resurfacing... But things will be different this time."

Spandam: How can ?! You pirates are doomed ! How is this different from 20 years ago ?!

"Simple. This time... I've got orders to not let anyone die."

 Franky: Hey

Franky: Hey... !! That was the Strawhat kid !

"Luffy... ?! Was that... Gear Third ?!"

Spandam: WAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! Hey !! Did you see that ?! The Strawhat who went berserk on the warship has been blown up into pieces !! Wahaha, take that !! Your captain is dead !!

"... If something like that could kill him, you really think he would be our captain ?"

Franky: Hey, hey... They fired at a warship with fellow marines on it... !!

Spandam: This is the power of the Buster Call I triggered !! This is Justice, Cutty Flam !! Now ! Hand over these criminals ! Then maybe I can pardon you for your crime ! Besides, why do you have to help them ?! You're not a pirate !! Would you trust them, who carry on the sins of Ohara's demons, over the World Government that protects you day and night ?! If you defy us, you'll just end up like Tom and...