Chapter 6: The three-swords pirate

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Luffy: Yes ! We have a new companion !

Zoro: Okay, nice, now hurry and get these ropes off of me !

Soldier: That guy ! How the ?! How did he manage to repel those bullets ?!

Morgan: That rascal isn't normal... he must have eaten one of the 'devil's fruits' !

"You are surprisingly well-informed. You are correct, he ate the gum-gum devil fruit when he was a kid."

Soldiers: He ate one of the ocean's secret treasure ? Then, his special ability is due to this fruit ? Captain, that guy's gonna take off Zoro's ropes !

Morgan: Don't let him take them off ! If guns don't work, then use swords to kill him !

"Because you really though I would let you do this ?"

They all froze in their charge, glowing blue.

Soldiers: Nnng... Wh-What the hell ?! We can't move !!

"I can't have you attacking my captain without reacting. Hey, Luffy, you done yet ?"

Luffy: Damn, this knot is so hard to untie... How do I open this... ?

Zoro: Oi ! Hurry up !

"Oh well, we'll be here for some time..."

Koby: Ugh... Ah, did I faint ? What did... WAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!

Luffy: I can't concentrate, give me some time

Zoro: We don't have time for you to take your time ! Or maybe we do, actually...

Soldiers: C... Captain, we don't know what's happening ! What do we do now ?!

Morgan: You bunch of useless maggots... You're nothing without me, remember that. All who dare oppose me... MUST PERISH !!

He rushed forward, preparing a mighty swing from his axe, but when the dust of his attack cleared up, everyone could see that the hit was stopped, not by telepathy, he wasn't paralyzed, but his so-called invincible arm was blocked, by a single bone sticking out of the ground, not even dented by the attack.

"Hey, maybe next time, you could avert me before you attack, you almost scared me."

Morgan: What the... How did you stop my arm ?! You ate a devil fruit too, didn't you ?!!

Behind him, the soldiers were freed from the paralysis, due to me activating another one of my powers. And once they realized it, they rushed Luffy and Zoro like madmen.