Chapter 108: Puffing Tom

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Speaker: Last train for Enies Lobby will depart at 11:00 PM. Due to the rising water level, please enter the ship from the second floor...

Sanji: Bingo...

"Robin running away from us and going with some world government's agents... Everything is going the wrong way..."

Soldier: CP9 will be here in person. Nico Robin get on board the "Sea train" first.

Corgi: Hurry up !! Hey, you guys, take her quickly !

Soldiers: Aye !

Corgi: Hoohoo... So you're the woman I've been chasing for 20 years... It's only natural that you'd surrender.

Sanji: ... I understand that, it's all upside-down... Now, how do we get on board...

Robin: Unknown to you all, I have a "Darkness".

Sanji: No matter how you look at it, it seems like she's just being taken away... If those people are the only enemies, she should be able to get away easily...

"It can only mean she has a good reason for not running away... Did that guy said 'CP9' just now ?"

Sanji: I think he did.

"Then, it's much more clear... She is following them willingly, and the reason she's not running away... Is literally us..."

Sanji: Us... ? Is it because she want to be saved by me ? Buh hoo hoo~

Sanji: Forgive for the wait, Robin-Chan !!

Robin: I've been waiting for you, my one and only prince !

"... You know the rules, and so do I..."

Sanji: Buhhoohoohooduhhoohoohoohoohoo...

Soldier: i'm pretty sure I heard something...

Soldier: Well, duh, genius, the Aqua Laguna is coming. Of course there's gonna be noises. Corgi sir ! The CP9 has arrived !

Soldiers: 'Wha... It's Rob Lucci... What strength ! So that's the CP9...'

Usopp: LET GO, DAMMIT ! LET GO !! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TAKING ME ?! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU BASTARDS !!

"... Usopp... ?!"

Soldiers: Thank you for your efforts on this long mission !! Your coat Lucci sir.

Lucci: This is too much, you can stop that.

Soldier: Aye, r... Right away.

Lucci: This isn't a game, brace yourselves ! All hands board the train ! Prepare for departure to Enies Lobby !

Usopp: Let me go ! It's cramped in here !

*SCHTONK*

Usopp: Ow.

"... Carpenters from the Galley-La, Iceberg's secretary, and I'm pretty sure that guy lifting Usopp is a barman... I'm gonna need a thorough explanation for that one..."