Chapter 35: Crashing Arlong.

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Luffy: I'm fine. i'm not really interested in her past. i'm gonna take a walk.

Usopp: Take a walk ? You're not going to listen ?

Luffy: No, I'm cool.

"Oh well, take care."

Nojiko: ... What's with him ?

Zoro: Don't mind him. that's just the kind of guy he is. But we'll listen to what you have to say. Though I doubt hearing your story will change anything.

Nojiko: ... But you're sleeping...

Usopp: Don't just fall asleep as soon as you say that !

"That's just the kind of guy he is... We're just a bunch of special cases..."

Usopp: Well, I, for one, will listen to understand what's going on.

Sanji: Me too.

Nojiko: I see... No wonder they're giving Nami so much trouble...

Nami: ... Hmm... I fell asleep... ? Nojiko ? Where did she go... ?

Nami: 'Just a little more, Bellemere

Nami: 'Just a little more, Bellemere... Just a little more and everything will be back the way it used to be. Cocoyashi village, the tangerine farm... As well as my dream...

Nojiko: Ever since that day 8 years ago, that girl decided to not show her tears to anyone, and never ask for help. All because she doesn't want to see anyone to be killed by Arlong, just like our mother was... Do you have any idea how painful it was for her, to make that decision to fight alone and continue to live on, when she was barely 10 years old ?

Usopp: So in order to save her village, she forced herself to join the very pirates who killed her mother...

Sanji: HOW DARE THEY CAUSE PAIN TO MY BELOVED NAMI ! I'LL KILL THOSE PIRATES !!

*BONK*

Sanji: W- What was that for ?!

"Haven't you heard ? If we start claiming everywhere that Nami is our friend, it might cause even more trouble for her. They're starting to doubt her, we'll have to act quick and swift."

Nojiko: Just, please... Don't make her suffer anymore. For her, who had to fight alone her entire life, there's nothing more painful than having others call her a friend...