Chapter 174: Well sure, that's me !

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Crocodile: Join forces with you ... ? How arrogant of you to consider yourself on my level. Did you perhaps mean to say "please make me your subordinate" ?

Doflamingo: Fuffuffuffu ! And there I was thinking you might have gotten a bit more reasonable...

Crocodile: Would I be here now if I had ? Sables !! Out of my sight ! You damned Flamingo !!

Buggy: Hm ? GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!

Escapees: CAPTAIN BUGGY !!

Three: You're getting caught up in other people's battles now ?!

Mihawk: What now, hm ? You're just moving farther and farther from your objective.

"Don't speak like you've got nothing to do with that ! 'Damn it... He's not giving me enough time to shortcut out of here...'... Just get out of my... way... ?"

Buggy: GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!

"... ... An opportunity !! Get over here !!"

Buggy: Eh ? i'm saved-

"TAG IN NOW !!"

 Buggy: AAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH !! THE HECK WAS THAT FOR ?! YOU PSY-BRAT !!

"... I said tag in !!"

Buggy: GAAAA STO- TO- TO- TO- TO- TOOOP !! UNFORGIVABLE !! You... You're Hawkeye, right ?! Take this !! "Muggy ball special" !! THAT'LL BLAST YOU AWAY !!

 You're Hawkeye, right ?! Take this !! "Muggy ball special" !! THAT'LL BLAST YOU AWAY !!

Buggy: ... Or not. Hey guys, know how the Muggy ball is useful for tunnel construction ?

Escapees: And the answer is ?

Buggy: Say it together everyone ! Because it goes...

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Escapees: Good one, captain Buggy !!