Chapter 65: Dryed up

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd person POV:

3: About this operation Utopia, could you hold up for a sec... ?

 Allsunday: Mr

Allsunday: Mr.3 ?! How did you get in here ?!

Bonclay: MR.3 ! Where did you spring from ?! I was certain I finished you off !!

Crocodile: Let him talk, Mr.2 !

3: Where did I "Spring from" ? How rude. I've been trailing you ever since at Spider's cafe, you know... ? I hitched onto the back of Banchi's carriage, you see...

3: A pleasure to meet you for the first time, boss. I've come here in hopes of being given a second chance, you see. After failing to carry out my mission, it's only natural that you'd seek to eliminate me, but that is precisely why I then headed for Spider's cafe, the meeting place for officer agents.

Crocodile: You failed... To carry out your order ? What're you talking about ?

3: Like I was saying, I failed to eliminate Princess Vivi, and the Straw hat pirates...

Crocodile: YOU DIDN'T KILL THEM ?! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THEY'RE STILL ALIVE ?!!

3: .... Umm...

Crocodile: Then what the hell was that dendenmushi call about ?! You told me over the phone that Vivi and the pirates had been taken care of !

3: Dendenmushi call ? I'm afraid I don't follow ? I never used the dendenmushi while on Little Garden, you know !

'Hello, this is the restaurant Delajungle. Would you like to make a reservation ?'

Crocodile: What !...

Crocodile: I see... Now I understand why the Unluckies never returned... But you did manage to kill off at least one or two of them, right ?

3:Well, umm... No, because-

Crocodile: What ?

3: Y- You see, there was an error with the intelligence given to me prior to ! T- There was actually five pirates in the strawhat crew ! I uhh... I was unaware of the pirate with this l-long nose, you see... !

Crocodile: You little piece of-

Bonclay: W- WAIT ! Boss, would you mind explaining to me the details behind Mr.3's failed mission ?!