Chapter 17: Guarding the slope

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Usopp: Huh ? Where the hell are those guys

Usopp: Huh ? Where the hell are those guys... I'm sure they went off before me...

Jango: You're one of those kids, who overheard our plans. What do you want ?

Usopp: I'm warning you ! Retreat now !! I have a 100 million crewmen waiting to kill you all !!!

Pirate: Only an idiot would fall for that...

Jango: What ?! 100 million crewmen ?! So... Soo many !

Pirate: Captain ! he's obviously lying ! Don't believe him !

Usopp: Ah ! They saw through my lie !

Pirate: Do you think we're two year olds ?

Jango: You bastard, how dare you lie to me...

"No but seriously, why having 100 million crewmen, when only one guy is more than enough to wipe you all out ?"

Usopp: You were here this whole time ?! When did you got here ?! What were you doing ?!

"Calm down, I arrived a while before you, and as the question what I was doing, look up and you'll understand."

Jango: Be careful, that one is something else... look up... HUH ?!

Above the cliff, high in the sky, hundreds of floating bones were ready to rain down on our opponents.

"I did the same as you do, I made a trap. Now, for the first and last move. Gaster... THUNDER !!

I brought all of them down at once, resulting on a literal osseous rain striking the slope, and almost all the pirates knocked out.

"That is done. Now get out of this island at once, or I wo't be as nice next time."

Jango: I should've expected that... But you'll be the one to get out. Look at this... After I say "I, 2, Jango", you two will let us pass ! One... Two...

Usopp: That's the thing he used before...

Jango: Jang...

Nami: YOU IDIOT !!

Pirate: Who the heck is that girl ? Captain ! Now isn't the time to let us pass !

"Finally you're here. we've been waiting you know. What took you so long ?"

Nami: Shut up ! I could've came here faster, but that stupid oil trap slowed me down !

Usopp: Ouch... There's no need to yell, you know.