Chapter 62: Dance Powder

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Usopp: That said, there aren't many soldiers chasing us.

Ace: of course we took care of them, what did you expect ?

Soldier: DAMN IT ! There's a huge wall of fire !!

Soldiers: Careful about the debris here ! Rescue the ones trapped under those bones !

Sergeant: We've lost all sight of the Straw Hat pirates thanks to them ! What should we do, colonel ?!

Soldier: Colonel ! We just received a report that Mr.11 who we left tied up onboard has been killed !

Smoker: Alabasta's a large country... It's gonna be tough to find them again after letting them get away once. Damn them... !

Tashigi: Colonel Smoker ! Forgive me for arriving late ! What happened to the Straw Hat pirates ?!

Smoker: Just where the hell have you been all this time, Tashigi...

Sergeant: Well, in the other side of town...

Tashigi: Sergeant, please !

Smoker: Vivi was with them... What do you make of this... ?

Tashigi: Vivi ?! You mean, princess Nefertari Vivi... ?! What would she be doing with he Straw Hat pirates ?!

Smoker: That's what I'm trying to figure out right now. There's also one other guy in this country... A man I have a very bad feeling about... You know how much I hate the Shichibukai...

Sergeant: Are you referring to sir Crocodile, Colonel ?

Tashigi: But as a Shichibukai, he's technically on the same side of the World Government and us marines.

Smoker: He's always been a cunning one, since his pirates days... He's definitely not the type to quietly follow the government's orders. Tashigi, remember this well. A pirate, will always be a pirate !

Ace: Here. I also wanted to give you this. Hang on to that tight, y'hear ?

"I see... is that piece of paper what I think it is ?"

Ace: Yep. That piece of paper will bring us together in the future.

Luffy: Uhh...

Ace: Don't wan't it ?

Luffy: N-no, I'll keep it !

Ace: Good; I'm sure the rest of you have your hands full trying to hold him in place. But I hope you'll continue to take care of him...

"Leaving already ?"

Ace: Yeah.

Luffy: Why don't you stay with us a little longer ?! C'mon, it's been so long !

Ace: I told you already, meeting up with you was just an added bonus in coming here. i'm currently chasing after somebody... he's apparently been calling himself "Blackbeard" these days, but he used to be a member of the Whitebeard pirates' 2nd division. In short, he was my subordinate.

Ace: he committed the worst crime you can commit on a ship... Killing a fellow crew member and then running away. As the division commander, it's my responsibility to see that he meets his end. If it weren't for something as serious as that, I'd never sail all the way back the other way of Grand Line.