Chapter 168: Gates of Hell

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Magellan's poison has sealed off level 2. But luckily, Captain Buggy has escaped and is now at level 1, heading for the front entrance with the escaping prisoners.*

Buggy: FORWARD !! KEEP PRESSING FORWARD !!

*After escaping the hellish battlefield of Level 4, Luffy'n co. run through Level 3, the starvation hell, accompanied by the newkama troops and the newly escaped prisoners.*

Prisoner: GYAAAAAAAAHH !!

"Shit... he's taking us out, one by one !"

*Pursuing them is the master of hell, Chief Warden Magellan*

Magellan: You won't escape !

Sadi-Chan: Mmm~... My spine~. I... Ivankov, I'll never forgive you !

Ivankov: YEEEHAAAW !!

*CRAK*

Sadi-Chan: KYAAAAAAA !!

Sadi-Chan: GET GOING !! HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO JUST LAY THERE ?!

*And the four revived demon beast guards, are taking the lift to Level 1.*

*Head guard Shiryu has betrayed the prison and cut off all communications to the outside world. Nobody outside knows about the situation inside the prison. This unprecedented incident continues to escalate beneath the water's surface.*

"You know, getting to the surface is one thing, but this is still Calm belt. We'll need to take a battleship if we really want out of here."

Jinbe: Leave this matter to me ! We'll be able to make it to Marineford in time !

*Ace's execution approaches. Four hours to go...*

Prisoners: HURRY !! Magellan's right behind us !! Hurry to Level 2 !!

Ivankov: You're the last ones, huh ? There's only one man behind you, who can still stand !

Ivankov: Inazuma !

Inazuma: Understood... Large shears.

 Large shears