Chapter 92: *Bong*

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Luffy: Huff... Hah... GOT IT !!

Enel: ... Yahahahah... I don't recall ever inviting you to be on the ship.

 Nami: Luffy !! I told you that wouldn't have worked !!

Luffy: ... Damn that bastard !!

Enel: Yahaha... Did you like the view when the entire island vanished ? Girl, if you are thinking of rejoining me... It's too late for you.

Nami: I never would've joined you anyways !!

Enel: Hah ! As soon as I find what I want, I will summon another Raigo, and eradicate Skypiea completely !! You and the others below you can do nothing but stare helplessly...

Nami: The others... ?!

Enel: As I destroy this human country unfitting for the sky... AND RETURN EVERYTHING TO HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE !!

Luffy: I'LL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN !!

Nami: Luffy, wait !!

*BROM*

Enel: Yahahahaha... Farewell, rubber man... We shall not meet again !! Just stay there and quietly wait for your doom !! No one can stop it from happening !!

Luffy: OH ! I know !! Nami, let me borrow that waver !

*BROM*

Luffy: OUCH !! Damn it ! No matter what... For mister Maroon-head and the gorillas... I WILL RING THE GOLDEN BELL !!

Nami: Luffy...

Luffy: Hey, hey. In the golden city, there should be a huge golden bell, right ?

Robin: Yes, that is what was recorded in Norland's diary.

"No, Luffy,we can't take it back with you. We'd sink immediately."

Luffy: No, not that. I just had a very funny idea. If I ring that bell really hard here... Maroon-head mister and the gorillas will be able to hear it, right ? They will, right ?

Usopp: You mean... Luffy is trying to...

"Yes... I don't think we can even doubt it at this point..."

Wiper: He wants to... ring the bell, too ?

Zoro: If he said he is going to do that, then there is no way that Nami can get him to come down.