Chapter 170: Whirlpool

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd person POV:

Shiryu: You people sure like to live on the edge. If I hadn't been carrying the antidote, you would all be dead. You underestimates Magellan too much... !

Burgess: WIIIIIHAHAHAHA !! But we're alive !!

Augur: You coming to us here was fate.

Lafitte: Hohoho... But it's true. For a moment there, I thought we were done for.

Doc Q: Fortune has... Been good to us again... Aahh...

Blackbeard: Matters of life and death are decided by fate. Those who fear death are the losers ! Zehahahaha ! You should live in the moment ! Ohh, Shiryu ! Thanks for saving us, man ! Let me welcome you again. You seem like you'd make a fine addition to the crew ! Zehahahaha !!

Shiryu: I already know what'll happen to me if I stay here. I've been waiting to meet a man like you... !

Your POV:

Ivankov: Let Inazuma rest here.

Newkamas: Eh... ? Does that mean the poison has done that much damage ?!

Ivankov: Nfufu, I expelled the poison from my body with a combination of recovery hormones and tension hormones. But those are forceful treatments, one shorten your lifespan, while the other has harsh side effects. If possible, it's best to let the body take the time to naturally recover. If your lifespan is cut, you can't regain those years ! Inazuma is a Newkama that we need for the revolution, now is not the time to overburden him !

Three: If I think about it... He wasn't a bad guy...

Luffy: I finally met him again... And he saved me again... Bon-chaaaan !!

Escapees: Bon bro !!

Buggy: Ohh ohh, how long are you guys gonna be depressed about this ?! He was a good guy, but now he's dead, so there's nothing you can do ! It's time to party ! We broke out of prison !! Gyhahahaha !! We can make it Mr.2's funeral and send him off with a bang- BUGOH !!

Luffy: WE DON'T KNOW THAT BON-CHAN IS DEAD YET, YOU GIANT NOSE !!

Buggy: Gabebe !! The booze is making me bleed even more... ! WHO'RE YOU CALLING GIANT NOSE ?!

Luffy: I'M CALLING YOU A RED-NOSED, ROUND-NOSED, IDIOT NOSE !!

"... That guy has the devil's luck on his side. I really wouldn't be surprised if he found a way out of this too."

Crocodile: And I'm surprised you didn't immediately fly off to try and get that idiot back.

"He put his life on the line to allow us to escape... To go back despite all he's done would be just like spitting on his face and pride. Not to mention wasting time and energy, as well as risking all in a fight with Magellan."

Crocodile: I didn't think of you as someone to put pride above the rest...

"A knight's head taught me."

Crocodile: ... ... ... Whatever.

Jinbe: You've given me a chance to save Ace... I owe you a deep debt.