Chapter 121: Two ships set sail

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"So Usopp is planning on coming back ?"

Sanji: yeah. He was rehearsing at the coast.

Luffy: For real ?! Wow !! Good to know !! Let's go fetch him immediately !

Chopper: Ooooh !!

Nami: He's not docile at all.

Luffy: Woohoo ! Usopp's coming back !! hey guys, step aside, we're gonna get Usopp !

"... i'm afraid we can't."

Zoro: No one here will go "Fetch" him.

Luffy: Eeeeh ?! Why ?!

"In that situation, unless he's the one to apologize first, there's no way he can come back."

Chopper: YOU GUYS !!

Nami: Hey, why are you saying such things-

"SHUSH !!"

Zoro: Whatever the thoughts were in Luffy and Usopp's argument, and no matter who was correct, as long as the two decided to fight, the outcome was entrusted to the match. In the end, he lost, and left us.

"Listen. As much of an idiot that Luffy is, he is and stays our captain. It's better not to have someone who cannot pay due respect to him. As part of the crew. A crew whose captain has lost his dignity will collapse for sure !"

Zoro: It's none of my business that you usually joke around, but if you humiliate yourself yet still claim any pretense of being my leader, then I will be the one to leave the crew !!

Nami: Eeeeh ?! Then we'll naver come together !!

Zoro: I agree that it'd be for the best if that fool decided to come back, but I will never let him back in if he has no intention of excusing himself and tries to sweep this under the rug ! If that happens, we'll leave Usopp behind on this island !!

Nami: Eh... ? Wait, I know he has his faults, but we can complain about him as much as we want after he comes back...

"You think leaving this crew is such a simple thing ?!"

Nami: ... No, but...
Sanji: Nami-San... Unfortunately, it's right...

"If he can do these kind of things on a whim, there's no way we can trust him afterwards ! Let me put things simply: if the first thing Usopp says is his deepest apologies, then there's no problem for him coming back. But if it's not... Well, you got the point. We aren't kids playing pirates here."

Luffy: ... Are we clear ?! We parted ways once. There are still several days until the ship is complete and we sail out ! We'll wait for him in silence !!

Officer: Vice-Admiral Garp !! We've spotted the Strawhat crew on the Southeast coast. They're on shipwreck island and are about to sail out !!

Garp: We'll head there immediately. Get onboard !

Koby: Vice-Admiral Garp, sir. It is very embarrassing for us, since we parted with Luffy and the others very emotionally...