Chapter 13: Our navigator

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Baggy: Put my treasure down !!

Nami: Crap ! He noticed me !!

Baggy: Since when did you think you could fool me, Nami !! let me send you painfully to the netherworld !!!

His upper half was flying around, while his lower half was just standing there not moving. And by the looks of it, me and Luffy had the same idea about it.

Baggy: I'm not giving you a single thing !!

Nami: GYAAAAA !!

Nami: Huh ?

Looking behind, his lower half was being maltreated by the two of us, Luffy kicking the front quite hard, while a bone was sticking "somewhere" on the back of it.

Baggy: ARRRGHHH !! D... Damn you kids !! How dare you attacking my bottom half... !!

Luffy: Your opponent is still me !

Nami: I'm alive...

"Hey, you should put that treasure down and go somewhere safer ! He's going to chase you otherwise !!"

Nami: Put the treasure down and go ?! I don't want to !! Why would I leave my treasure behind ?!

Baggy: Y... Your treasure ?!

Nami: Of course !! Since I'm a pirate-treasure thief and I just stole from a pirate, I'm telling you this treasure is mine !!

Luffy: Ah... I see.

"Well, hooter-face also stole this treasure to begin with, so I guess that makes sense. I think."

Baggy: What nonsense !! That treasure's mine !! Do you think that if you steal it it's yours ?!! How the hell were you brought up ?!

Nami: A lecture from a pirate ? Stop that nonsense... I don't think I've done anything bad enough to be lectured by a pirate !

Baggy: ... You're prepared for this, aren't you, Nami !! Fragment...

 You're prepared for this, aren't you, Nami !! Fragment