Chapter 173: Not so easy

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Luffy: ACE !! I'm going to save you even if it kills me !!

Marco: We won't leave a single one of those bastards who hurt you alive, Ace !! You just wait ! We're coming to get you !!

"We're here to save you !! And we ain't gonna take no for an answer !!"

Garp: ... What now ?

Ace: I feel like... I can accept any future at this point. I'll grasp the hand that will reach out to save me... I'll also accept the blade that will swing down to judge me... I won't resist anymore. I owe everyone that much.

 Escapees: The guy managed to get all eyes on him in an instant, in the middle of this war !! That Strawhat

Escapees: The guy managed to get all eyes on him in an instant, in the middle of this war !! That Strawhat... ! Captain Buggy, we can't let that guy outdo us !! Let's go and take Whitebeard's head for ourselves ! Damn right !! Let's see what we can do !!

Buggy: 'That's easy enough to say, but this battle is just too screwed-up ! The pirates... The marines... Both sides are chock full of world famous faces !!'

???: Oi ! Red-nose !

Buggy: WHO THE HELL D'YOU THINK YOU'RE CALLING RED-NOSE YOU ABSOLUTE- GUAAAAAAAAAAAHH !! WHITEBEARD !!

Whitebeard: Why, if it isn't the little brat from Roger's ship. That takes me back. So you're still alive, eh ?

Buggy: 'I- It's all over ! He's looking right at me ! I'm gonna die ! I'm done for ! I've just got to run for it !'

Escapees: H... H... He's actually talking to the Whitebeard... ! It's only natural, of course, but still, seeing it first-hand... It's amazing ! You really are a legendary guy... !

Buggy: GH !! 'Stop talking like it's got nothing to do with you !'

Whitebeard: You seem to have quite a following of convicts there... Do you mean to take my head for yourselves ?

Buggy: D- Damn right we do ! It's been a while, huh ?! I hope you're ready for this !!

Whitebeard: Well, I don't particularly mind if you do... But what do you mean to do about the marines afterwards ? You can't handle all of them. To be honest, I'm having trouble with them myself... What do you say to joining forces as fellow pirates to crush the marines ? You can think about taking my head after that.

Escapees: WHOA, WHOA, WHOA... !! Just how strong does Whitebeard think you are ?! He's talking to you like an equal... !!

Buggy: W... Well, sure I am, if I get serious !