Chapter 175: Siege wall

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Pirates: ... B- BOSS !!

Buggy: Whitebeard... !!

Audience: WHITEBEARD WAS... STABBED !!

Reporter: Yes, that's right. The one who stabbed Whitebeard was one of his subordinates ! A pirate from the New world, Whirlpool spider !

Squardo: Haa... Haaa...

Marco: SQUARDO !! WHY DID YOU DO THIS ?!

Squardo: Shut up !! You're the ones who forced us into this !! Stop this insanity !! WHITEBEARD !! You've already made a deal with the marines, haven't you ?! They promised to let your Whitebeard pirates and Ace live, right ?!

Pirate: What're you saying ?! What's the meaning of this ?!

Squardo: HE LED US INTO A TRAP !! We didn't know anything... About Ace being Gol D. Roger's son ! When you picked me up... I was alone ! Do you know why ?! It was because the friends I fought alongside for so long were obliterated by Roger !! You should know the hate I have for Roger !! Why didn't you say anything... About how Ace was Roger's son and you planned on making him the next pirate king ?!

Squardo: As soon as you did that... You had already betrayed us ! You mocked me by having me be friendly with Ace !! And when your darling Ace was captured... YOU SOLD OUT THE 43 CAPTAINS FOLLOWING YOU IN EXCHANGE FOR ACE'S LIFE !! THE WHITEBEARD PIRATES AND ACE WOULD BE SPARED !! YOU HAVE A DEAL WITH SENGOKU, ISN'T THAT RIGHT ?! AND WE DIDN'T SUSPECT A THING... !!

Squardo: We came here to throw our lives away for Ace and Whitebeard, and look at us !! RIGHT NOW, WHO ARE THE MARINES TARGETING ?! IT'S US !! Blocked by the frozen waves, we can't escape !!

Whitebeard: ... ... ...

Squardo: Haa... Haa... It's a miracle that I hit you with one try... i'm already prepared... Kill me !

Squardo: I don't believe you !

Akainu: Oh, but you will. If you think I'm lying, just you watch. Our attacks will be focused on you people ! We won't go after the Whitebeard pirates... !

Audience: Whitebeard betrayed his allies... To the marines... ?!

Squardo: I didn't want to believe it... I didn't believe my eyes... !

Marco: You idiot !! You were fooled, Squardo !! Why didn't you trust the old man ?!

Squardo: Don't talk to me like that, Marco !!

Whitebeard: ... It's true that Ace is Roger's son... They turned the man who would be most affected by that... So their plan was one step ahead of ours.

Sengoku: AOKIJI !!

Buggy: Hm ?

Audience: Was this war just a plot ?! The fight up until now... What was that ?! Is it all over ?! Ah ?! The visual's gone !