Chapter 155: World tour

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

 Officer: Fleet admiral Sengoku !! We have contact from vice-admiral Momonga !! The empress Boa Hancock has relented, and they are now making their way here !

Sengoku: Finally... I hope that they make it in time... That woman is strong... ! That makes... Six of the Shichibukai. The last one... Has the one we sent to prison finally cooled his head ?

Officer: No... he still refuses to take part in the fight... ! He's even prepared to lose his Shichibukai title over this...

Sengoku: I thought he'd be the first to help us... But coming here and making this huge mess... Damn Jinbe... !!

Officer: Reporting, Fleet Admiral !! Regarding the Sabaody Archipelago incident, Admiral Kizaru captured 500 pirates. Currently, we are unable to complete the paperwork to send them to Impel Down...

Sengoku: That's just busy work !! If it doesn't have anything to do with Whitebeard, I don't want to hear it !

Officer: Furthermore, the Tenryûbito Saint Roswald...

Sengoku: Leave that to the admirals ! And what happened to Garp ?!

Officer: Vice-Admiral Garp... Was heading to Impel Down.

Sengoku: What does he intend to do in this situation ?! He's too damn free-spirited... !!

Officer: FLEET ADMIRAL SENGOKU !! I HAVE URGENT NEWS ! WHITEBEARD IS ON THE MOVE !!

Sengoku: Here he comes... Are there any reports from the patrol ships ?! Connect them here, I want to ask them myself.

Officer: No, all the ships monitoring Whitebeard's flagship, the "Moby Dick", 23 ships in all... We suddenly lost contact with all of them a short while ago !

Sengoku: WHAT... ?!

Officer: It appears that the other pirate crews in the New World have been taking suspicious actions as well. But we have no idea of the scope of their plans. We have no information at all !! We've completely lost sight of them !! New patrol ships are preparing to depart-

Sengoku: They got us !! They've already made their move !! We don't even know where they'll attack ! While Ace is being held there, alert Impel Down that they might be targeted as well !!

Officers: YES SIR !!

Guard: This is it, Vice-Admiral Garp... Be careful.