Chapter 87: Treasure hunt

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Nami: WOOHOOH !! THANK YOU, OH GOD ! Ah... the place we tried so hard to reach... Was actually the golden city... This must be my reward for being so good.

"Weren't you afraid of the 'God' on this island ?"

Nami: God ? Who cares about god ?! Are they worth more than money ?!

"That's a trick question, isn't it ?"

Robin: Weren't you just saying "Thank you, oh god"... ?

Zoro: Straighten your thoughts...

"CHOPPER ?! WHERE ARE YOU ? WHAT HAPPENED ?! CHOPPER ?!"

Zoro: The mast of the Going Merry is gone... What kind of weird repair did he do ?

Nami: OF COURSE NOT !! HE WAS ATTACKED !! CHOPPER ?! WE'RE SORRY FOR BEING LATE !! ARE YOU HERE ?!! ANSWER ME !! CHOPPER !

Robin: ... Did the attacker chop him into pieces ?

"Chopper getting chopped... Now's not the time, but I'm noting this one for later."

Nami: Don't make up scary thoughts like that !!

"HEY, CHOPPER ! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU ?! WHAT HAPPENED HERE ?!!

Chopper: N... Nothing ! I wasn't scared ! *Sob*

"... I get it. You were really strong. Now tell us everything that happened."

Luffy: OH ?! LOOK ! IT'S THE GOING MERRY !! THAT'S THE ALTAR !!

Zoro: Oh.

Sanji: NAMI-SAN~ ! ROBIN-CHAN~ ! I have finally passed the trial of love !! Ahahahaha~ !!

Luffy: What... That was the trial we needed to pass ?

Usopp: Were you scared ?! Well Captain Usopp is here. You can relax now !!

Nami: They seem full of spirit... That's good.

Usopp: The mast... It's gone... !!

Chopper: That... Usopp, I'm sorry... I was fighting very hard... But they burned a bunch of things...

Usopp: Are your wounds okay ?

Chopper: Eh ? Oh... yeah.

Usopp: A lance that burns stuff ? That's one tough opponent... !! Good thing the one that got burned wasn't you ! Hahahaha ! we'll deal with the ship later.

Chopper: Huh... 'I WILL BECOME A DEPENDABLE MAN !!'

"Did he got hit by that lance, or is he just getting all fired up ?"

Luffy: Hey, Chopper ! Where's that weird old man ?! He was hurt too, wasn't he ?

Chopper: Yeah !! The knight of the sky... !!

"He would try that hard... Just for a free whistle he gave us ?"

Chopper: If the knight of the sky didn't come, the ship and I would've been goners.

Luffy: There are a lot of things I want to ask him... I'll just wait until he wakes up !

Sanji: Thanks to you, too.