Chapter 36: Shark'n gum

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd person POV:

Villagers: hey ! Are you two alright ?! Were you done in by Arlong ?! Could you please move out of the way ? We have business to settle with those fishmen !!

Johnny: We challenged them in order to make up for doubting sister Nami, but we lost just by a hair... !

Yosaku: After hearing of Nami's true motives while in the forest, we realized we had made a terrible mistake. We don't have the right to face her again.

Johnny: I'm sorry, but we can't let you, who Stand no chance of winning, through !

Villagers: What ?!

Yosaku: We're waiting for a group of men that will undoubtedly come here soon enough !

Genzo: A group of men ?!

Arlong: Hey... You think those two ruffians just now, are part of Zoro's crew ?

Kuroobi: Zoro's crew ? Nah, couldn't be. They were way to weak for that. They weren't even worth killing !

Yosaku: B- BRO !!

Your POV:

"Alright, which one of you is Arlong ?"

Arlong: Who's that brat... ? Arlong ? That would be my name...

Luffy: I'm Luffy.

Arlong: Luffy ? I see... And just what the hell are you ?

"Pirates."

Fishmen: Hey you, stop... Heh heh, where d'ya think you're going ? We can't have you go through without talkin' to us first. Hey... If you don't hold it right there...

Luffy: Move it !

Arlong: ... And what does you pirates want with me ?

 And what does you pirates want with me ?