Chapter 182: Turn back

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

Crowd: THE MARINE HAVE WON !! THE LEGENDARY PIRATE WHITEBEARD WAS DEFEATED !!

Speaker: Breaking news... This is a message from Marine Headquarters to the entire world...

Pirate: Captain Drake !!

Drake: ... ...

*At the stage for the battle at the summit, there are seven ships on the water of Marineford's bay. These men who will carry the new pirate age would not have missed this junction in history for anything. They see the signs of war rising from Marineford, as proof of the establishment of a new age.*

Pirate: Looks like it's over...

Drake: The marine have won out... And things will change !

*And they feel the age's frenzied flow upon their skin.*

Bege: In a little while, Whitebeard's territories... Will become seas of blood.

Urouge: Blackbeard was the key. Make no mistake, he's going to become the eye of the storm !!

Apoo: He saved someone who'll become an enemy one day ?! What the hell is he thinking ?!

Pirate: What' are you talking about, Apoo ?

Apoo: Trafalgar Law !! Isn't he supposed to be known for his brutality ?!

Bonney: Everything is his fault !! We have to find him ! Let's go !! To the New World !

Hawkins: Strange...

Pirate: What's wrong, Captain Hawkins ?

Hawkins: Strawhat Luffy and his vice-captain's chances of survival... No matter how many times I check... It never comes out to be zero...

Pirate: Honestly, I was scared when the war broke out... But now, Whitebeard is dead ! Now it's all over...

Kidd: Hahaha !! What's over ?! Blackbeard has been born as a great power !! The New World is ruled by the Yonkos, the Four emperors of the sea, Red-Hair, Kaido, Big Mom ! Now that the balance has been broken, who knows what'll happen ?! A NEW AGE IS DAWNING !! THE LIKES OF WHICH WE'VE NEVER SEEN !!

*East Blue, West Blue, South Blue, North Blue and even the Grand Line...*

Pirates: WHITEBEARD SAID IT !! THE ONE PIECE IS REAL !! LET'S GO FIND IT !! THE SEA STILL HOLDS UNSEEN DREAMS !!

*As if it had already been written in history, the news was whittled down as it spread. Until the only word carried throughout the oceans was the marines' "Victory". The world grows restless at this news.*

Citizens: The marines have won !! Thank God !!

Soldiers: THE MARINES ARE INVINCIBLE !! SALUTE THE HEROES !! UWOOOOOOOH !!