Special Chapter II

"Good morning baby," Chaeyoung kissed Mina's forehead as the latter flutter its eyes, trying to adjust on the morning sunlight. "Happy 5th Anniversary love"

Mina smiled at her and sat up to give Chaeyoung a passionate kiss that lasted for minutes. "Happy 5th Anniversary, my love"

"Get up now sleepy head," Chaeyoung chuckled as she pulled the comforter out of Mina's body. "I'll wait for you at the kitchen. I have something to give you"

Mina did her morning routine and before going to their kitchen, she checked Maddie first who's still peacefully sleeping in her room. Mina gave her a quick kiss and fixed her blanket before heading to the kitchen. She saw Chaeyoung busy on cooking the pancakes and she looks so hot wearing that strawberry apron. Mina slowly walked behind Chaeyoung and hugged her while giving kisses on her neck.

"Hey, breakfast first" Chaeyoung teased and Mina could only pout as she walked towards the table.

Mina prepared Chaeyoung's morning coffee and poured maple syrup on their pancakes. As soon as they're finished eating, Chaeyoung handed a white envelope with a red ribbon tied on it. Mina stared at it and back to Chaeyoung with confused eyes before getting it. She slowly pulled the ribbon and Mina almost jumped on Chaeyoung after seeing what's inside.

"Oh my God babe! Is this real?! Or are you just pranking me?!"

"What? Of course not! How could I prank you on serious times like this and besides, I know that you really want to go there" Chaeyoung pulled Mina and made her sit on her lap.

"I really can't believe it! We're finally going there!" Mina hugged Chaeyoung once again, she just can't contain her happiness.

"Of course, a trip to Hawaii and anything for my best wife" Chaeyoung whispered which made Mina kissed her once more.

"But wait baby, how about Maddie? I could only see two tickets here, Son Chaeyoung!" Mina glared at her.

"Well, uhm, you know.. Maddie.." Chaeyoung scratched the back of her head. "She's gonna stay for three days with your mom"

"What?! Did Maddie even know about this?? What if she doesn't--"

"Mommy, it's okay!" they were both startled when they saw Maddie standing near the entrance of their kitchen. Mina stood up quickly and gestured Maddie to come to her.

"Baby.. are you sure? Won't you be sad that Mom and I were going to Hawaii for a week?" Mina asked as she stroke Maddie's hair.

"Yes mommy, it's totally fine! I also missed Grandmommy sooo I'm happy that I get to spend time with her too" Maddie said with a beaming smile.

"Awee my baby, you're really a grown up now. You can already understand situations like this" Mina hugged Maddie and the kid just giggled.

"Maddie just want me to have you for my own for a whole week, right baby?" Chaeyoung teased and winked at Maddie. But she just received a death glare from Mina.

"Yes, mom! Just don't forget my toys when you come back!" Maddie gave her a thumbs up and Mina could just shake her head and laughed at her baby and wife.

It was already Saturday and today is Mina and Chaeyoung's flight to Hawaii. Their luggage was already packed since last night and they are now on their way to Taeyeon's house to drop off Maddie.

"Granmommy!" Maddie shouted excitedly as soon as she got out of the car. Taeyeon was already waiting for them outside. Maddie ran to her and she gave the kid a tight hug and a kiss on top of her head.

"Mom" Mina and Chaeyoung greeted as they gave Taeyeon a hug too. "Please take care of Maddie for us. It's just for three days" Mina added and gave her mom an apologetic smile.