31

Chaeyoung was driving to their studio early in the morning because she needs to get her stuff. They will be having a photo shoot today and will be covering a birthday party. She didn't bother to call Mina and just texted her because she knows that their schedules will gonna be tight for the coming two days. And Chaeyoung also knew that Mina was having a hard time right now because of her sister, finally going home.

Chaeyoung got worried last night when Mina called her as she can hear the anxiousness in her voice while telling her everything. But she trust Mina and she knew how brave that girl is and how she love her sister despite of having bad blood since they were kid. Chaeyoung never properly talked with Jihyo, Mina's sister, but she knew their story and she tried to understand it without being biased on which side to support. They were just kids back then, emotions are that easy to be swayed. She knew that maybe Jihyo was just hurt and upset to sent on a foreign country. And Mina, she knows that she never liked that too. That girl never wanted to be separated from Jihyo in the first place because she saw how depressed she became when she left. Chaeyoung almost had the difficulty to approached her and befriend her that day when they first met.

I know that one day, they'll be fine. Everything will be fine. God will make a way to bring them to the way they used to be.

Chaeyoung had a really busy and hectic day. They were done with the photo shoot almost past lunch time and she was already getting grumpy because she's hungry. When she's packing all their stuff, she felt her phone vibrated on her pocket.

'Hey babe! I know you're busy, we're both busy, but just wanna tell you that I miss you already. :( don't forget to eat lunch! See you very soon, I love you'

Chaeyoung was smiling like an idiot after reading the message Mina sent her. All her grumpy feelings from being hungry seemed to be melted away just by those words from the girl she loved. Damn Mina, you and your effect on me and my fucking heart.

'I love you so much!!!' she replied and quickly get back on packing up her things so she could finally eat.

"Hey Chaengie Chaeng! Good work today, as expected" her colleague said with a smirk on her face, she was sitting in front of her as they eat together with their team.

"Oh Somi, stop it" Chaeyoung chuckled. "We all did good work today"

"Uh huh, but you're different. You seem more.... inspired"

"Even you Yeri?! You're bullying me!"

"What?! We were just stating facts" Yeri said and Somi nodded playfully while they were laughing.

"Is it a boy now? Because you've never been like this when you were having girlfriends" Chaeyoung glared at the boy beside her.

"Samuel, you wish! Of course it's still a girl!"

"Whoa! I thought I'll already have a chance with you" Chaeyoung then smacked his head. "Ouch! Stop it tiger cub! But really, you got it bad with that girl, Chaeng"

"Yeah, we could really tell" Somi also agreed. "Do we happen to know her?"

"Stop roasting me with questions and let's get going. We still have work to do" Chaeyoung stood up and the three of them followed.

"But, do we really know her?" Yeri asked again while clinging to her arm and Somi did the same. Chaeyoung  closed her eyes, trying to calm herself so that she'll not punch these two friends of her.

"I'll just introduce her to all of you. Soon"

Yeri and Somi did a high five in front of Chaeyoung's face and run to their car. Chaeyoung just shake her head while watching those two. They already arrived to the venue of the birthday party and they were told that it'll start at three in the afternoon. They were busy taking pictures and videos up until the end. It ended before it gets totally dark and Chaeyoung and her team already left. They were all exhausted and Chaeyoung was more tired while the car when her phone vibrated again. She excitedly opened her phone thinking it was Mina but her brows furrowed when she saw it.