20

Chaeyoung is currently facing back and forth in front of Sana's door. She didn't know what to do or what to say but all she know is she'd been a dick last night. She should've followed Sana and atleast say sorry. She lied to her, let her wait for her and even ditched their lunch and dinner. But there's no point on crying over spilled milk, what's done is done and the only thing she can do is to apologize right now and make it up to Sana. It's still early in the morning but she knows that any time soon, Sana will walk out that door and she don't want to look dumb and all while standing outside. It's now or never, Chaeyoung.

She pressed the doorbell and she heard how it ranged loudly inside. Chaeyoung was waiting nervously, still didn't know what she had to do once Sana is already in front of her. She'd been waiting for minutes now but the door is still closed, she pressed it again and a thought came to her. How funny it is that I changed my passcode for her but I didn't know what's hers. She was in a deep thought when suddenly the door flung open and a sleepy Sana peeked outside. Sana frowned when she saw Chaeyoung and opened the door wide letting her in without saying a single word.

Once they were inside and Sana walked pass by her, she pulled her and gave her a warm hug. Sana didn't hug back but Chaeyoung wants her to feel that she was really sincere in apologizing. Chaeyoung stroked Sana's hair and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm sorry baby" she whispered. Sana frowned again but she's starting to melt by Chaeyoung's simple gestures and words.

"Why? Why are you here?" Chaeyoung broke their hug and holds Sana's hands.

"I'm sorry for last night, I messed up so bad. I should've followed you but I didn't. I don't want to make excuses anymore, I just want to say that I'm really sorry and I hope you'll forgive me, baby"

Sana just stared at Chaeyoung, which makes the latter more nervous as she doesn't know what's running on Sana's mind. But the truth is, Sana already forgave her the moment she saw her outside her door. Sana thought that whatever happens or whatever Mina do, even if Chaeyoung would spend hours with her, her girlfriend would still come home to her. And that's something you cannot beat, Mina. You're just the "best friend".

Sana squeezed Chaeyoung's hand and smiled at her, genuinely. "That's okay baby, just don't do it again" Chaeyoung nodded and Sana leaned in for a kiss. It was just a soft kiss but Chaeyoung was turned on which made her deepen the kiss. The next thing they knew was they are already at Sana's bedroom, naked on the bed. They were both panting and Sana cuddled beside Chaeyoung giving her the warmest hug she could give. She looked up at Chaeyoung and gave her a kiss after seeing that it already fell asleep. Sana smiled at the thought of Chaeyoung being beside her and being on her bed, where no one could ever take her away from her. She closed her eyes happily.

Sana was woken up by the loud noise coming from a phone. She grabbed her phone thinking that it was from her and someone was calling her from work but it's not. She glanced at Chaeyoung's phone and when she saw who's calling, she smirked and answered it. While waiting for the other line to speak up, Sana slowly got out of the bed and went out to the living room. She didn't want to wake up Chaeyoung or risk hearing her talking to her "beloved" bestfriend.

"Good morning Chaeng!" Sana rolled her eyes upon hearing it. This bitch really.

"Chaeng? Are you there?" Sana heaved a sigh before speaking.

"Hello?" she smirked when the other line fell in silent. Sana thought that Mina already noticed who answered her call.

"Mina?"

"Uhm, Sana?"

"Yeah, it's me. Chaeyoung is still sleeping"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'll just call-"