11

Mina and Tzuyu woke up really early because their call time is at 6am. They started preparing and packed the things that they might need. Once their done, they got out of their room and went to their manager that is already waiting at the lobby. When the team is already complete, they head at the location of their photoshoot for today.

When they arrived, someone was already starting its photoshoot. They just walked past it to also not disturb the photographer. Mina saw that the guy looked at her and smiled so she just shyly smiled back and headed to the dressing room allocated for her and Tzuyu.

She sat there after settling her things and waited a bit. Tzuyu was already getting ready because she's next and Mina's turn will be after her. She decided to just close her eyes a bit because she's still sleepy.

Mina felt thirsty and she got out to get a drink from the table outside. She saw some drinks when they were walking in. She get two bottles of water to give one to Tzuyu. She was about to go back when she heard someone talking to her.

"Hey, excuse me. Are you perhaps Mina?" she turned around and saw that it was the guy who was taking his photoshoot when they arrive.

"Uh, yes. How may I help you?"

"Oh, nothing. I just somehow recognized you" then the guy smiled. Mina doesn't know what to do because she's not really good at socializing with other people. The guy seemed to notice it.

"S-sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable. I just really recognize you because I saw your picture in my cousin's room" Mina got curious and creased her forehead. My picture?!

"What do you mean? Who are you? Who's your cousin?"

"I'm sorry I didn't introduced myself first. I'm Jackson, Nayeon noona's cousin" Nayeon's cousin?! Just wow.

"Really?! Oh my God! I'm sorry I didn't know" Mina was really shocked. Nayeon didn't mentioned anything about her, also having a model cousin.

"It's fine, Mina. I am sorry too, for approaching you like this" then he scratched his head out of embarrassment.

"No, it's okay. Are you working with our agency and with the same brand?" Mina asked.

"Yes. But I'm not based in Korea, I am part of our agency but with its branch in China"

"Oh. That's why I didn't really know you and I'm sure that you were not in the same flight with us yesterday" Mina chuckled. Jackson stared at her when he saw her laugh. He was amazed by her beauty.

"Y-yeah. I'm also staying here for a week now" Jackson felt his cheeks getting hot so he looked away.

"Hmm. By the way, how's Nayeon? I haven't been in touched with her these days"

"She's more than okay, I think. She's enjoying her life and her business. You know how lively that girl is" Mina nodded and they smiled at each other.

The door from the waiting room opened and their attention diverted to it. Tzuyu walked out from that door and she was already done with her hair and makeup.

"That's Tzuyu right??" Jackson asked and Mina nodded.

"Wow, you really memorized our name huh?" Mina teased him and he just laugh.

"How can I not memorize your names? Nayeon noona always talked alot about the both of you" Mina smiled after hearing that. I really miss you, Nabong.

They saw Tzuyu walking to them. It seems like she's curious seeing Mina talking to a guy for she knew how introverted their friend is.

"Hey Mina, what took you so long?"