5

It's almost noon, the sun is shining brightly. The sunlight was seeping throught the window and hits Chaeyoung's face. She was woken up by the heat and turned her face away from the window. With that little movement, she felt how light her head feels and groaned at the pain. Fuck hangover. She opened her eyes and scanned her surroundings and much to her suprise, she was in her room. She was wondering how she got there but still feel delighted because she didn't wake up on a stranger's place.

She got up off her bed and headed to the kitchen. She was thirsty and her head is aching so bad, she needs a cold water or something. When she was about to get a cup, she was startled to see someone cooking.

"Oh my God Mina! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Mina turned around and laugh at Chaeyoung's shock face, along with its messy hair.

"Good morning to you too, Chaeng!"

"What are you doing here this early?" Mina can feel that Chaeyoung is giving her a cold shoulder. But she knows that it's her fault too.

"I slept here last night. Because someone got too drunk that she can't even drove herself home" she heard Chaeyoung scoffed.

"R-really? Thanks"

"You should say thanks to Sana too"

"Who's Sana?" Mina turned to Chaeyoung dumbfounded. She remembered that Sana ask for Chaeyoung's name too.

"I can't believe you two! Sana also asked me what's your name. You remember drinking with a girl right?"

Chaeyoung's head was still aching so bad but she can still remember some moments last night. It was the pink haired hot girl.

"Oh. So Sana is her name" then Chaeyoung turned her back to Mina ang get a cup of cold water.

"So how did you meet her? And how did you know where am I?" Chaeyoung asked with a blank face.

Mina sighed before answering.

"After talking with h-him, uhh, I got back hurriedly at my pad because I know that you're there. But sadly, you're not. I texted you so many times but you weren't replying, I thought you were i-ignoring me. Then I got worried sick that's why I decided to call you. Then Sana answered my call, gave me the address of the club, saying you're too drunk"

"Then?"

"Then of course I came to the club. In fact, I asked her to stay with you until I get there. And voila, that's how we met"

"Okay. But OH MY GOD DID YOU DROVE MY CAR?!"

Mina was startled by her sudden shouting. Chaeyoung never trusted her again with driving ever since she almost got into a serious accident. That is why she never have her own car until that day. Mina frowns at Chaeyoung.

"You are over-reacting, Chaeng! Don't worry, your car is safe. No scratch at all. I drove back safely and I am confident that I can have my own car soon!"

"No fucking way Myoui Mina!" Chaeyoung glared at her, warning her that she'll never got a chance to drive a car again. Mina pouted because there's no way she can win with Chaeyoung with this argument.

"By the way, I cooked breakfast! It's your favorite, bacon and eggs. Sit down while I'll serve you this"

Chaeyoung do as she was told. Mina started preparing the breakfast and putting the food at the table.

"You should eat. You need to drink a medicine for that headache of yours"

Mina was smiling widely as she can she Chaeyoung enjoying the food. But still, she's sad because she knows that her bestfriend is still upset. They were eating silently but Chaeyoung broke the silence with a question.

"So.. how's your talk? Did he persuade you again to give him another chance?"

Mina felt her throat got dry. She drank water first before answering.

"Y-yes but I didn't gave in this time. I b-broke up with him Chaeng" Mina smiled slightly.

Chaeyoung suddenly felt guilty for acting cold with Mina today. She  knows that her bestfriend is hurting even though it forced a smile. But also deep inside, Chaeyoung is happy. This is what she wants for Mina to do ever since the first time that bastard cheated on her.

"Finally Mina! You've made it today! That's the best decision you have ever made. Congratulations my dear bestfriend! Allelujah" she tried to lighten the mood which she thinks worked as she can see Mina smiling, genuinely.

"It felt good, Chaeng. It's like I've been able to breathe fresh air from a toxic air pollution"

"Oh believe me Mina, it's more than toxic"

"Yeah, you're right. And you've been right the whole time. If only I listened to you back then, I wouldn't be experiencing all of this. I'm sorry Chaeyoung, for everything. And thank you for always having my back. For always being there by my side even if my stubbornness always get into your nerves" Mina chuckled slightly and holds Chaeyoung's hand while looking into her eyes. She really wants for her to feel her sincerity.

As soon as Mina holds her hand and looked into her eyes, Chaeyoung can feel the abnormal beating of her heart. Fuck this heart! You need to calm down! She tried to compose herself and answered Mina back.

"I-it's okay Minari. We all have some stubbornness hidden on ourselves. We just need someone that can handle all of it and lucky you, you have me" and she winked and laugh because Mina rolled her eyes.

"But of course, I'm lucky too because I have you. Even if you always make me upset, you know that I'll never leave you princess"

Mina melted with Chaeyoung's words. She stood up and gave her bestfriend a back hug. Chaeyoung was caught off guard by her sudden actions. They stayed like that for how many minutes before Mina removed her arms around Chaeyoung.

"That's enough for our drama because we are not always like this. It makes me cringe!"

"Well, guess who started it?" and they both laugh.

"But on a serious note, I am so proud of you Mina. I know that breaking up with him was really hard for you but you took a big step yesterday. You're really brave" Chaeyoung patted Mina's head and ruffled her hair. Mina gave her a proud smile too.

They hanged out a bit, watched movies before Mina bid goodbye. She needs to go home to prepare for her photo shoot tomorrow. Chaeyoung insisted to drive her home but Mina declined saying that she needs to rest.

Chaeyoung was laying on her bed, thinking of what just happened. She can't stop smiling at the thought that Mina picked her up at the club, took care of her and even about the break up news. I'm so happy what the fuck.

Chaeyoung shook her head to atleast remove that happy thoughts because it will not let her sleep the whole night. She was trying to sleep when her phone beeped. She hurriedly get her phone because she thought that it was Mina. But when she opens it, there's a text message from an unknown number.

Who is this? She opened the message and the text made her got up.

'Hi Chaeyoung, it's Sana. I hope you can still remember me. Can I call?'

How did she get my fucking number?!

--
Sanake is here lol! Please vote and comment! Thank you. Xx